News Frundtech Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
JMPuGLzCdDuEYInbd4j1gSkdlDuLiWC-Uof6rOi6_UU7JiONkfCUIimgXMTLeyaleu5E5fABvzgO7uPyfN26WUVrOHAjJxR8yGifjqeWJZWJeRgr87Mzs8-tNvTNoIfNdsj3ZVUF

This upcoming month we hope to bring you a satisfying experience on FTRP with less drama, incompetent staff, bugs, and everything that makes your experience negative.

hEHOz1S5u3AwvpYo5Lzclx33OaJCqTbgfWpPXcn2lgfH7RSFyI5BIPNVTcgfRog_IUdNwTk7FiNlb3R1U5eGFZwAmYJo7gwt2CQM2-nZhhc14-KqIX36oDe_Xh5yM78ToLt7y7Iz

One of the major suggestions we received over the first month has been to change the map. We have been listening to your suggestions but before we switched from chaparral, we wanted to make sure that we had a map that would improve your experiences within the server, and provide a unique and fitting environment to roleplay in. If you find some resemblance to RP_Torrington; that's because it's what we've taken as our starting point. Turtleey is heavily modifying the map in such a way that you get the urban city life, and the wildlife on the outskirts. With all of the buildings within the city being enter-able, and a vast dynamic forest with farms, rivers, cabins, trees, and more.

CpbcXu9Cv_RZs3KvdishKvwbKAV7ujJA8vfYTPRtKiDGjc_9VBWvbISFYuXfndnT00pQji91ErMUV4V1KAgc_4QzQzCRW6AoDPqUG2OOgC2oLWeXoDnNp9gByi3TQjR0EKivZXAH

1ez6sultWr73H2Qiq1b8kvyxjrzwPpx1yJz15aRe1s7zoNUfqem20g1cI34YVyCkwRRxFOAKGOTIrogwdn1xigpeNZuuC4mw4S4fz8iw5pzvafgb6X1_jq7em3o4ZjTuQj09ZXAL

With the arrival of the new map, the server will be going through many changes throughout the next few weeks. We within the administration team wish to not only staff the server, but also improve it based on your preferences. After surveying the server in its first few weeks, we have learned much about running a server akin to FTRP then we did originally. We plan to capitalize on this by applying our new found knowledge and experience to the server by further fleshing out ideas, and improving on our previous mistakes.

With this in mind we've started working on numerous ideas to make things a bit more immersive, less admin dependant, and overall more enjoyable for you.

- Airdrop (Similar to H1Z1.)
- Farming (Being able to grow crops to some extent over a period of OOC days)
- Gas mask overlay
- Injury system
(People being able see how severely wounded you are)
- More misc scripts alongside with more recipes and blueprints
- Create a wide variety of mutant SWEPs/Powers
- TFA Weapon Customization
- Work out a functioning disease system.
- PAC, pet flags, exclusive whitelists and more for premium members.

Yes, premium members will soon be available for nebulous members.

These things are not guaranteed, but by the looks of it the work that @Zombine and @Zak put into development it is very promising indeed. There are a tons of other stuff that's been implemented over the last couple of days. Feel free to make more suggestions if you feel it would contribute the server.

This is a show-case of one of the mutant SWEPs he's made. There is still some tweaking to be made, and others to be added. This is more or less to show the capability Zombine has as a coder.
N5tC827n9jlS8NVm2sGeoClBg6EP_4cRBlQykFNqUF_Beo_yApuPHv8KAwZxEnfCDSJm_uYSuY6l7JKDlzrvMLywLZ4KxoXtiB0YExz-ooc9uGqDB4HdqtHYB1LEVCG8X76Tb2Vr

xAXXKgIOK99DE8S3Qirao6PBAShUSn5WUwgqtFzoAfHSgQNENiQJ4vh38musp-fTXraWZ5oObvnVFaxOFbvG1CXMA4cFMfosLafGW75Nd2eNv_NtWr_8wZrLPd1KFN1XRhkCLSDr

The journey to the new map begins with rp_ineu_pass, where we plan to offer you a large variety of mini-events, ranging from large-scale quests with large amounts of players to small situations dealing with a few. To give you more variety, and to test our administration team’s creative ability, we have set out on an ambitious goal to provide you with special daily events that will be hosted by some of the operators and administrators within our team. We hope these strings can keep the game play varied, and provide you new and unique experiences every day on this temporary transitional map. We aim to create these daily events at a general time around 6-8 PM GMT 1+.

0kRRZqwWQdHRU2AK0nxjKsZzUhFSx86LfOQ9zsOFgxndaX8gD5K0frlzrY-LC1hCyYnkj6fsXdgulCfpMUCa1pPDTLDoql6UaMxSo3QfaWcHWAA2Hwq3UthfmMmUeSJ6qXBJHRlB

On the new map there will already be some people living there, and due to this we've decided to have a pre-existing county sheriff of Wallace, Idaho. Anyone can apply for this position. Send your application in a PM to @Toasty and @Mendel.

Application format:

Steam Name
:

Steam ID:

Link to Steam profile:

Previous Nebulous bans?:

How many hours do you usually spend on the server?:

What would your role be as a Sheriff leading the Sheriff's Department?

What kind of hierarchy would you have for the Sheriff's Department?

Do you understand that you are not immune to 'PK's because of your role?

Do you understand that this is a role-play orientated job?

Write 10+ lines of roleplay between you and a civilian. (As in 10 lines of you doing a /me.):

Write 5+ lines of passive roleplay. (As in 5 lines of /me or /it from you.):

In-Characther Part

Character Name:

Picture of your character and Description:

Character back-story (Minimum 3-4 paragraphs :

How did your character become a Sheriff with the Wallace, Idaho Sheriff's Department?

Is your character qualified in any particular skill? (If yes write 10+ lines of roleplay, related to your specification.)

dadu4Jb.jpg

Credit to @Pict, @Hoovie the Apansenok, and @Clark for the artwork.

Last edited:

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
+1

If I was to have one problem, you had shown a sort of Mutie ability, however that means that most people will choose an ability. Can you customize them?
It'll make like 100 people being able to Vanish..

Reactions: List

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
Fuuuuuck ooofffff.

Make PET and PAC applicable so everyone's happy.

People that don't want to apply pay.

People that want to apply.... Fucking apply!

The premium member won't cost that much, and the servers that you play on needs to be paid for.

+1

If I was to have one problem, you had shown a sort of Mutie ability, however that means that most people will choose an ability. Can you customize them?
It'll make like 100 people being able to Vanish..

There will be created some form of base powers to some extent that various mutants will have. We'll come up with something so that most mutants have something unique, and kinda adds a different atmosphere to the server.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The premium member won't cost that much, and the servers that you play on needs to be paid for.

I don't have paypal, or any way of purchasing premium.

So it's still impossible for me to get it.

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
Is that mutant teleportation, wasn't that banned for a good reason?
SWEP is cool as hell, but this seems like a slippery slope from mutation to magic.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

paysafecard

you can buy them at any kiosk/shop/walmart w/e

or buy a prepaid card from a bank

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

There will be created some form of base powers to some extent that various mutants will have. We'll come up with something so that most mutants have something unique, and kinda adds a different atmosphere to the server.

some people cant pay with paypal or. some other payment options. ideal would be a cool way i think

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae

then go without?

pac as far as things are concerned is far from necessary, it's a nice little bonus feature which allows players to make themselves look cool, nothing more

if you wanna add something specific to make your character distinct, why not just put it in your physical description?

Status
Not open for further replies.