News Frundtech Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It took me 2-3 years to convince my parents to get me Steam Funds.

They're never going to agree to paying money for a server.
dude you can legit go to a kiosk and buy the paysafecard or the pre-paid card even if you're underage,

i saved up the money that i got given, and i bought a paysafecard

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
dude you can legit go to a kiosk and buy the paysafecard or the pre-paid card even if you're underage,

i saved up the money that i got given, and i bought a paysafecard

AM NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE MY HOUSE.

Reactions: List

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
So there was a thing on the guides, someone talked about how they lost a leg, and needed PAC to make an extra limb.

But they had to apply, and I mentioned 'Applying to have a missing leg, we are now all immune to amputations' And so on
But now they make us have to pay?
Pay up if you want to be unique like other players. Use your money instead of enjoying it on something else just so you get a limb to help OTHER PLAYERS see how you look.

PAC is mostly used for helping others to understand what sort of features your character has. To pay for that ability is just wrong, applying sure why not.
Paying. No.
Even if it's like £3, it's still paying for other people's benefits. That's what PAC is for really, Other people than yourself.

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae
So there was a thing on the guides, someone talked about how they lost a leg, and needed PAC to make an extra limb.

But they had to apply, and I mentioned 'Applying to have a missing leg, we are now all immune to amputations' And so on
But now they make us have to pay?
Pay up if you want to be unique like other players. Use your money instead of enjoying it on something else just so you get a limb to help OTHER PLAYERS see how you look.

PAC is mostly used for helping others to understand what sort of features your character has. To pay for that ability is just wrong, applying sure why not.
Paying. No.
Even if it's like £3, it's still paying for other people's benefits. That's what PAC is for really, Other people than yourself.
Or the person could of added "has a missing leg" to their physical description like people on roleplay communities have done before pac was a thing?

pac is an added extra to look cool, people can do everything they want to without it.

just because you can't add some prop to your character model's leg doesn't mean anyone is "immune to amputation" that's pretty dumb

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Fuuuuuck ooofffff.

Make PET and PAC applicable so everyone's happy.

People that don't want to apply pay.

People that want to apply.... Fucking apply!
how do you think communities and servers keep up?
does the magic roleplay fairy wave her wand and make sure nebulous stays open? think about it

pac is a good donation incentive, little timmy will get mummy's credit card and pay a few quid to get his pink haired super special mutant made

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
Yes, but people like being able to physically see what the character looks like, adding 'Pale green gasmask' to A model without a gasmask, stops the person from knowing "Is it a generic gasmask, or one like a fucking Combine unit from HL2RP?"
It helps people see.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
does the magic roleplay fairy wave her wand and make sure nebulous stays open? think about it

pac is a good donation incentive, little timmy will get mummy's credit card and pay a few quid to get his pink haired super special mutant made

People are still going to donate even if you can apply for it.

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae
Yes, but people like being able to physically see what the character looks like, adding 'Pale green gasmask' to A model without a gasmask, stops the person from knowing "Is it a generic gasmask, or one like a fucking Combine unit from HL2RP?"
It helps people see.
exactly, "helps".

you don't need pac, no one needs pac, it's an added extra and always has been. A person can use their common sense to work out that it's probably not a combine unit gasmask because that'd be fucking dumb

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

if pac3 is made free, there's people like finlay, who'd still pay enormous ammounts of money

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
People are still going to donate even if you can apply for it.

''I can get this for free by just waiting a little bit and being nice or I could pay money to get it''

Which one sounds more appealing.

Sheepthulhu

Proton
Nebulae
Combine Gasmask was an example dumbass, I'm saying that PAC helps people see what people look like physically.
'People are going to still donate if you can apply for it'
This is just sapping off people's money so they can help other people show what they look like.

Wasn't it before freely used? Anyone could use PAC, then they made it that you had to apply
AND NOW THEY ARE MAKING US PAY MONEY FOR IT.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
if pac3 is made free, there's people like finlay, who'd still pay enormous ammounts of money
i am astonished at how much faith you place in people to donate out of the kindness of their hearts

like it or not, a large scale community is a business - you run it to make sure you can keep it going, maybe even a profit to invest it in improvements

pac is a good benefit for donations, the more donations the more profit
the more profit the more the community can grow through developers and servers

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i am astonished at how much faith you place in people to donate out of the kindness of their hearts

Donations page.

People have donated $200 out of the kindness of their heart.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Donations page.

People have donated $200 out of the kindness of their heart.
lump sums don't make communities last

your lack of understanding is honestly amazing, you think that people will continually give their hard earned money in exchange for zero benefits?

Cmdr. Friendly Enginer

Its lonely here looks like ive left
Nebulae
ok heres a few things.
pac idea is good BUT allow anyone to use THE EDITOR and only premium to APPY THE OUTFITS that way people can make their edgy badass pacs whille doing nothing and premium members can wear them for all to see.
also i see lots of good thngs and my robot

Status
Not open for further replies.