Frundtech RP question

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
(sorry for the necro, i really felt like reminiscing once more)

wouldn't want to get you down but i did that exact same thing when neb's FTRP launched, I had a half-human half-insect mutie with a fucked big jaw who always wore a face mask and scarf to cover it up, he also had like chitin armor and shit once he got to Tier 3 (name was Magnus Sage, same as my HL2RP char i believe)

then he got captured by the frundsec equivalent of the sheriff from masquerade aka angus and the other guy who could shoot white phosphorous from his hads

and got locked together with @Pict 's alligator man
What a wild ride

Reactions: List

Mito

Quark
Nebulae
What a wild ride

frundtech always was

like when someone made a nazi player group on ineu and everyone got so triggered over it that just after 2 days each member had at least one PK auth on them

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ain’t gonna lie the fact I lost my SD tank while I was in the hospital and nobody from headstaff decided to tell me anything was a proper dog move

Edit: except that retard Chester

Last edited:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ain’t gonna lie the fact I lost my SD tank while I was in the hospital and nobody from headstaff decided to tell me anything was a proper dog move
Didn't it turn out that Toasty didn't tell them or something?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Didn't it turn out that Toasty didn't tell them or something?

Both sides point st each other, but I had toasty Chester and bork on Facebook and told them in a group mail.

I was just gone and when I came back I didn’t have the energy to argue about it

Mito

Quark
Nebulae
Both sides point st each other, but I had toasty Chester and bork on Facebook and told them in a group mail.

I was just gone and when I came back I didn’t have the energy to argue about it

nebulous didn't deserve the crimson pact anyways

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
Wow, I helped create a 300+ post thread. IS THAT ENOUGH FORUMS ACTIVITY FOR MAKING AN APP??
the 300+ replies didnt stem from the fact of you making an interesting post, but stirring up an old controversial topic lmao