Do we want FTRP Back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
just bring it back and don't try to make it 'hardcore' or force the admins to be there 24\7 for interesting things to happen

Reactions: List

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
just bring it back and don't try to make it 'hardcore' or force the admins to be there 24\7 for interesting things to happen

That's what roleplay is for. and a solution for gaining items even though you don't need it. but a solution to the script hunting should be a first start. if it is.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That's what roleplay is for. and a solution for gaining items even though you don't need it. but a solution to the script hunting should be a first start. if it is.
but you need scripts, don't force admins to spawn them or make it so that there'll be a requirement for a certain amount of players for them to start spawning. let it be random.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Trust me, it's not happening again. WW3RP replaced it for a reason, and WW3RP can actually stay alive.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
it's never going to work so just pack it in and give up
it doesn't have staying power
yet for some reason the adhd community loves masocismrp where you go around a few hours and get beaten up a few times a day by cops or s2krp where you just go around and kill people in the same map

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Not with that attitude.
i ran the first one, i helped out with the 2nd

i believe i have more right than most to say that the basic concept is utterly fucked
it's like having a child who is allergic to oxygen, they are doomed from the start

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yet for some reason the adhd community loves masocismrp where you go around a few hours and get beaten up a few times a day by cops or s2krp where you just go around and kill people in the same map

I kinda have to agree with him. in FTRP you roleplayed as a survivor. socialize with other players. if you're not shy or a lone wolf duder. and you had more fun roleplay. well to me atleast. in certain situations.
[doublepost=1496403461][/doublepost]
i ran the first one, i helped out with the 2nd

i believe i have more right than most to say that the basic concept is utterly fucked
it's like having a child who is allergic to oxygen, they are doomed from the start

Then try to make it work and fix or try to find a solution why it did not work the two you ran and helped with.
[doublepost=1496403477][/doublepost]
FTRP is kinda shit in my opinion

We all have our own opinions.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
If something doesn't work. It doesn't work. Yes you can try to fix it. but if you allready have a new one. Why try to fix it. -SpaceInvader 2-6-2017

seal

Electron
Nebulae
tbh the problem with frundtech was always the leadership ngl
no roast but a majority of the people who were serverdirectors didnt really do much to help the server

id love ftrp again but it would need a serious rework before being launched

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Also the military remnants kinda should not be in power. they are remnants. and should stay that way.
[doublepost=1496403912][/doublepost]
no roast but a majority of the people who were serverdirectors didnt really do much to help the server

id love ftrp again but it would never a serious rework before being launched

Yeah that is true. even some can't stand it if someone says that,

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
Honestly FalloutRP is a better idea.

Because at least then it seems to have more of a balanced feel.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The premise of the gamemode itself is flawed; There isn't a way to fix it.

It requires admin intervention to work, to not become ''generic apocalypse simulator no 2334''. The gamemode also relies heavily on NPCs, which are buggy, laggy and over/underpowered or all of the above.

Unless you basically change the entire formula to be completely different from the last one there isn't much to do.

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

id love ftrp again but it would need a serious rework before being launched

Also not to be rude but from what i have heard you kinda were the problem too. i don't want to start shit but thats what i have heard from my friends.
[doublepost=1496404061][/doublepost]
Honestly FalloutRP is a better idea.

Because at least then it seems to have more of a balanced feel.

Well something like fallout then but not exactly is fallout?

Status
Not open for further replies.