Do we want FTRP Back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
FTRP was actually my most fun experience on the server. not script hunting though.
but the social part and the roleplay of it. your character in daily stuff happening. and problems to deal with.
Instead of based on script hunting maybe a better way of doing it? to not let it 'die out' again. as the playerbase was small some said it was fun though. and i found it sad it was gone. like @RetroPirate1's shop. and his character. and other people. Frundtech was pretty spooky when that name was spoken out when someone was taken by them. and the mutant thing could been better. or more balanced but. maybe if we do a vote we can get it back perhaps. and some of the events was fun too!​

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Three servers wouldn't work. So either half life or ww3rp has to die off (Don't see this happening) to have it function at first hand else we'll just divide the player base and then 2 servers might be on the brink of death.

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Three servers wouldn't work. So either haalf life or ww3rp has to die off (Don't see this happening) to have it function at first hand else we'll just divide the player base and then 2 servers might be on the brink of death.

Well i heard rumours about a third server. but it might become hl2rp outlands rp. but then there would be 2 hlrp servers. but the brink of death was not really the player base i think. it was the script hunting perhaps. or the admins shutting it down for some weird reason.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Well i heard rumours about a third server. but it might become hl2rp outlands rp. but then there would be 2 hlrp servers. but the brink of death was not really the player base i think. it was the script hunting perhaps. or the admins shutting it down for some weird reason.
I don't see outlands as a third server since you can get there from the real gamemode. That's why outlands wouldn't die. Since the playerbase and staff are all ready there

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I don't see outlands as a third server since you can get there from the real gamemode. That's why outlands wouldn't die.

FTRP 3 could work. its just the sassy people saying it will die off from the start. if it's done decently it can work.

Reactions: List

buttercup

Proton
Nebulae
Not to shit on your thread but this isn't the appropriate section for this sort of discussion.

I did really enjoy FTRP (especially with @Angel) and it might work for a while but are people really invested in putting effort into a gamemode for a third time? What if it dies again? That would be the third time people have to lose their characters and the time they spent developing them.

TheGreywulf

Neutrino
Nebulae
FTRP was the best RP experience for me so far. The script hunt was frustrating at first I'll admit that. Having to search for food and water for 2.5 hours and getting nothing but an empty can of milk was like a cancer. Maybe doing food handouts by military or other organizations more oftently could fix that problem. After establishing stuff, it was pretty fun. You could really feel the survival atmosphere. Mutants on one side and fruntech on the other side. With the cannibals and thieves roaming around, the uneasy feeling of you might die at any time... You can't have that elsewhere. The NPCs spotting sight was so small. You didn't really need to run from cover to cover to not get spotted by them. That was a minus for me but everything else could be described by one word: FANTASTIC

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Not to shit on your thread but this isn't the appropriate section for this sort of discussion.

I did really enjoy FTRP (especially with @Angel) and it might work for a while but are people really invested in putting effort into a gamemode for a third time? What if it dies again? That would be the third time people have to lose their characters and the time they spent developing them.

That is true what you're saying but that is a risk. you can either also lose your character's through pk's or some certain events. but maybe its worth to take a risk. and it could become great with a lot of afford. sorry if i type a lot of nonsense. but thanks for the post you wrote. and i was unsure where to post this actually.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Sorry, no.
It will die like the last.
Split playerbase.
Generally no one can run it properly.
People cry about everything.
The mutants are fucking retarded because they get given ridiculous powers

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That is true what you're saying but that is a risk. you can either also lose your character's through pk's or some certain events. but maybe its worth to take a risk. and it could become great with a lot of afford. sorry if i type a lot of nonsense. but thanks for post you wrote.
Sorry, no.
It will die like the last.
Split playerbase.
Generally no one can run it properly.
People cry about everything.
The mutants are fucking retarded because they get given ridiculous powers

Then the problems should try to be fixed. and stuff balanced. and saying it will die outright is not for certain it could work out better.

TheGreywulf

Neutrino
Nebulae
The 2nd launch was timed very poorly. It was in the week of the finals for most of the players including me. But right now, since the exams are over, maybe we can work it out. Yes, it will be risky but it will be worth it.

D

Deleted member 118

As much as I loved making newspaper articles on a Piper lookalike, I don't think I can see FTRP ever working again for most reasons stated above

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As much as I loved making newspaper articles on a Piper lookalike, I don't think I can see FTRP ever working again for most reasons stated above

Was your character not before fallout 4? sorry if that's not involved with the thread.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
This server has died three times in lp/neb alone + the ((PEOPLE)) who took the idea and used it outside of the community, which also failed.

It's not destined to work :/

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This server has died three times in lp/neb alone + the ((PEOPLE)) who took the idea and used it outside of the community, which also failed.

It's not destined to work :/

Then fix the problems with it. and try to rework it.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Then fix the problems with it. and try to rework it.
Ok then, name me the problems - name the fixes. Because it's been tried and failed three times.

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ok then, name me the problems - name the fixes. Because it's been tried and failed three times.

Well the script hunting. the mutant op stuff. and more. then can be discussed about what can fix the problems. and good launch date. not during finals and during vacation.
[doublepost=1496402745][/doublepost]is that decent enough or lacks information?
[doublepost=1496402889][/doublepost]
look up here ^

Status
Not open for further replies.