FUCK GODZILLA - KING KONG FAN CLUB

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
Film theory:
Kong is very clearly the main character, he has the interaction with the little girl.
And this is a warner bros film, therefore I conclude that king kong will win.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Film theory:
Kong is very clearly the main character, he has the interaction with the little girl.
And this is a warner bros film, therefore I conclude that king kong will win.
Here's my theory. Godzilla is going to win the Godzilla vs Kong fight, but Mechagodzilla will come in after both kaiju are worn out. Then it will be Mecha vs Godzilla, and Mechagodzilla will be winning, then Kong steps in and helps

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Here's my theory. Godzilla is going to win the Godzilla vs Kong fight, but Mechagodzilla will come in after both kaiju are worn out. Then it will be Mecha vs Godzilla, and Mechagodzilla will be winning, then Kong steps in and helps
That's what a lot of the leaks have said, and makes the most sense

Reactions: List

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
You know what, I agree with this theory now.
It would be hilarious if Mechagodzilla just shows up but he looks like the 1993 Japanese film one.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yeah nah King Kong would win

Godzilla runs off nuclear radiation, he’s gotta charge up

King Kong is just a buff fucking monkey, he’s gonna snap Godzilla’s neck before he even started charging

Dicknose

Nebulae
Yeah nah King Kong would win

Godzilla runs off nuclear radiation, he’s gotta charge up

King Kong is just a buff fucking monkey, he’s gonna snap Godzilla’s neck before he even started charging
literally kong runs off nuclear radiation too, thats how that man is so big

D

Deleted member 7099

recently i got into godzilla by binge watching a lot of the newer movies (shin gojira, godzilla 2014 and king of the monsters) and im planning on watching the original and some of the toho and showa era films soon

godzilla is freaking awesome. cool ass lizard fish man

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
recently i got into godzilla by binge watching a lot of the newer movies (shin gojira, godzilla 2014 and king of the monsters) and im planning on watching the original and some of the toho and showa era films soon

Watch 1954, Godzilla vs Mothra, Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster, Destroy all Monsters and Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla

Peak Showa imo

Also watch all of the Heisei movies because they're fucking good.

Dicknose

Nebulae

my favorite godzilla movie is either shin godzilla or Godzilla Giant Monsters all out attack

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
8078e9969a8ddcd65f7bbb143ca0f6eb.png