furfags...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yIFF IN HELL FURFAG...................

tbh i don't have a problem with them aslong as they arent like ''LOLW UR CUTIE ;3333 <33333 HOW U DOING CUTIE??:? ;)))''
youre an ok furry my man

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
furryhunter.jpg

Reactions: List

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
If you're into dressing into costumes of animals and pretending you're either cartoon or real life animal, fine. Just don't shove it in my face, yelling "LUK ET MEE IM A FURREH!!!!!! Y U HATE MEH ;(((((((((((( I HAVE FEELEENGS 2!!!!" and you're fine.

Also, this is gonna turn into a shithole real quick.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
If you're into dressing into costumes of animals and pretending you're either cartoon or real life animal, fine. Just don't shove it in my face, yelling "LUK ET MEE IM A FURREH!!!!!! Y U HATE MEH ;(((((((((((( I HAVE FEELEENGS 2!!!!" and you're fine.

Also, this is gonna turn into a shithole real quick.
I have feelings also, and I feel deeply offended by your statement. Please, I advise you to take care of what you say around others, especially on a forum, in the future.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
wew ser, freedom of speech much???
Nice try making fun of my previously introducted statement to the topic of this thread, I hope you have a great life and will certainly behave like you are, right now, in situations like these in the time being.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
I am feeling outrageously offended by /u/kerim's abusive actions and words towards my statement and claims; and I hope the moderation team of this forum will take care of such misbehaving entity. Thank you.

Roth

Neutrino
Nebulae
I am feeling outrageously offended by /u/kerim's abusive actions and words towards my statement and claims; and I hope the moderation team of this forum will take care of such misbehaving entity. Thank you.
kinkshamers right

Status
Not open for further replies.