thnx for pics ed​

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Furry_gang.jpg

Yiff_in_hell_by_helghast5000-d3a4ma6.jpg

thnx for pics ed​
Excuse me, fine sir, but while I appreciate and respect other user of this forum's statements I am of the opinion that you should also respect mine and others' agreeing with me on the topic of this thread. I find these pictures really aggressive and abusive for expressing an opinion about an internet fandom, and such childish behavior is not tolerable. I removed you on Steam also, as I usually expect a more mature, professional and serious behavior from the contacts on my friendlist of the gaming platform.
Thank you for reading.

vamure

Electron
Nebulae
pstn i wanna get into furries and shit but im shy, how can come out of my shell and interact with other "furfags"

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
They are everywhere...
logo_fursona.jpg
While I understand that you are an user from a country that always rushes B, I think you deserve the same treatment as the user Gigi in aforementioned statement of mine. Please, refrain from posting such offensive, aggressive and abusive pictures in the future on internet forums, as it might offend another user from another screen.
Thank you for reading.
[doublepost=1462818760][/doublepost]
pstn i wanna get into furries and shit but im shy, how can come out of my shell and interact with other "furfags"
Please hit me up on Steam, I had this issue too and I had a hard time getting rid of it due to my social anxiety. I can find you some communities mainly composed by gaming users of the same fandom who wish to interact more with people.
Thank you for reading.

D

Deleted member 150

While I understand that you are an user from a country that always rushes B, I think you deserve the same treatment as the user Gigi in aforementioned statement of mine. Please, refrain from posting such offensive, aggressive and abusive pictures in the future on internet forums, as it might offend another user from another screen.
Thank you for reading.
Sir, you have offended me with this statement. You are clearly discriminating based on nationality. I shall not tolerate such a statement, therefore, I challenge you to a duel.

vamure

Electron
Nebulae
Please hit me up on Steam, I had this issue too and I had a hard time getting rid of it due to my social anxiety. I can find you some communityes mainly composed by furries who want to interact more with people.
Thank you for reading.
thank you so much, one last thing do i have to spend looads of money on these expensive outfits because im unemployed and currently living with my mother (its not permanent)

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Sir, you have offended me with this statement. You are clearly discriminating based on nationality. I shall not tolerate such a statement, therefore, I challenge you to a duel.
I won't even answer your previously stated statement, as it is clear that you are doing this to offend my feelings on this forum. Keep in mind that I am actually actively and seriously partecipating to the topic of this thread, while you are not. Therefore, I advise you to refrain from posting onto this thread in the future.
[doublepost=1462819113][/doublepost]
thank you so much, one last thing do i have to spend looads of money on these expensive outfits because im unemployed and currently living with my mother (its not permanent)
You can make one yourself if you have the right skills, else I advise you to wait and save the money up: I encourage you to meet new friends at various FurryCons in your homecountry, the UK. Not only this will help with your current introversion (which is completely understandable), but people are also more prone to give out money to others they know and have interacted with.
Thank you for reading.

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
I thi
I won't even answer your previously stated statement, as it is clear that you are doing this to offend my feelings on this forum. Keep in mind that I am actually actively and seriously partecipating to the topic of this thread, while you are not. Therefore, I advise you to refrain from posting onto this thread in the future.
[doublepost=1462819113][/doublepost]
You can make one yourself if you have the right skills, else I advise you to wait and save the money up: I encourage you to meet new friends at various FurryCons in your homecountry, the UK. Not only this will help with your current introversion (which is completely understandable), but people are also more prone to give out money to others they know and have interacted with.
Thank you for reading.

I need help @Chester is he a meme or is he serious ?

lostlk

Neutrino
Nebulae
Wow, 10/10 thread.

TBH, its cool if you enjoy anthropomorphic animals, like in cartoons and shit, its nostalgic, but when you are /DRAWING SEXUALIZED ANIMALS/ (All furries) You should just stop wasting oxygen and become a productive member of society. Stop fucking dogs and 'Yiffing' in huge crowds, its disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.