Gamemode Suggestion; CW: Cider Two

World Prop

Quark
Nebulae
Cider Two, obviously using Clockwork is a Real LifeRP based gamemode. You will find it to be similer to CityRP or PERP but with the seriousness that comes to Clockwork, it is a lot much more immersive and real-life like.

I am recommending this gamemode because it seemed to have died, probably loss in players as interests in other things rised.

I think this could work out, at least giving it a try for a Month to see if people are interested in joining.

Clockwork buy page: http://store.cloudsixteen.com/cart.php
Cider Two going for $25.00 USD

hello

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
that and the schema is broke. just play perp
[doublepost=1481297769][/doublepost]or San Andreas rp

World Prop

Quark
Nebulae
But thats my point.. They are unserious and allow squeaky mic'ers and are full of crime farms..

I want a Serious CityRP where PassiveRP thrives like in HL2RP

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
IIRC Cider Two is broken and Kurozael hasn't taken the time to fix it.

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Cider Two, obviously using Clockwork is a Real LifeRP based gamemode. You will find it to be similer to CityRP or PERP but with the seriousness that comes to Clockwork, it is a lot much more immersive and real-life like.

I am recommending this gamemode because it seemed to have died, probably loss in players as interests in other things rised.

I think this could work out, at least giving it a try for a Month to see if people are interested in joining.

Clockwork buy page: http://store.cloudsixteen.com/cart.php
Cider Two going for $25.00 USD

clockwork isn't serious, have you seen the people playing that shitty gamemode?
IIRC Cider Two is broken and Kurozael hasn't taken the time to fix it.

because he can't be fucked

World Prop

Quark
Nebulae
Except I fixed it years ago, not long before leaving CloudSixteen so it never got released.
alex.. I would do anything for at least a tryout..? I'm sure its worth it... HL2RP and WW3RP limit RP situations in their own ways.. A Real LifeRP Based server on the other hand lets people do things they cant in real life but still based IN real life. This could go amazingly and thrive or go dead and shriveled.. All I ask is to set it up for a 1 or 2 Month Trial, if its popular then it should stay, even if more fixes are necessary.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
alex.. I would do anything for at least a tryout..? I'm sure its worth it... HL2RP and WW3RP limit RP situations in their own ways.. A Real LifeRP Based server on the other hand lets people do things they cant in real life but still based IN real life. This could go amazingly and thrive or go dead and shriveled.. All I ask is to set it up for a 1 or 2 Month Trial, if its popular then it should stay, even if more fixes are necessary.

That's not how things work. We don't just try out every server idea or put resources into a "tryout", our goal for any new server is to focus on something that we want to be permanent.

Liamos

Proton
Nebulae
I dont know about you guys, but why would you play 'Real life rp'?..
I think that most of us are here to rp unimaginable scenarios, that wouldn't happen in real life.
but that's just me right?

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I dont know about you guys, but why would you play 'Real life rp'?..
I think that most of us are here to rp unimaginable scenarios, that wouldn't happen in real life.
but that's just me right?

its a game
not real life

World Prop

Quark
Nebulae
its a game
not real life
Noone said it WAS real life, just Roleplay of real life.
Letting people have a normal living that is changable by single people without proper consequences. Real life you are not really going to bomb a police station, solution? Games; and simulation, CityRP and PERP. "Tries" to give you a life like experience and you can be a criminal, cop and other things. Still this is full of crime farmers and squeaky cops and even every citizen ends up being a criminal anyways.

I was just asking for a solid PassiveRP Experience that still incorporates CityRP and PERP features like gun buying and stuff you'd find in most Real-lifeRP servers.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Noone said it WAS real life, just Roleplay of real life.
Letting people have a normal living that is changable by single people without proper consequences. Real life you are not really going to bomb a police station, solution? Games; and simulation, CityRP and PERP. "Tries" to give you a life like experience and you can be a criminal, cop and other things. Still this is full of crime farmers and squeaky cops and even every citizen ends up being a criminal anyways.

I was just asking for a solid PassiveRP Experience that still incorporates CityRP and PERP features like gun buying and stuff you'd find in most Real-lifeRP servers.
or u could just ask Alex nicely to bring back eurp