GCSE exam results

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
well happy with these results
KhlhTGB.png

additional maths is a BTEC for those who got at least an A in either Maths or Numeracy. The 'D' stands for Distinction i think, which is basically an A* 8)

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
well happy with these results
KhlhTGB.png

additional maths is a BTEC for those who got at least an A in either Maths or Numeracy. The 'D' stands for Distinction i think, which is basically an A* 8)

I got a U in additional maths :smiley:

Must mean Ultimate or something

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Huh
I passed English lit and English Lang
But failed maths
I tried on my English and didn't give a toss about my maths and my grades worked opposite, time to not care this year and pass my English

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
I tried on my English and didn't give a toss about my maths and my grades worked opposite, time to not care this year and pass my English
I think my passing grade had something to do with the grade boundaries being lowered since the results nationwide we so shit

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
not really the same as GSCEs but i got merits in most of my externals and i got an accounting scholarship but i dont want to be an accountant guys

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
why do yall have retarded grading scores just go from 1 to 10 where 10 is best and 1 is lowest where a 5,5 is sufficent

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
why do yall have retarded grading scores just go from 1 to 10 where 10 is best and 1 is lowest where a 5,5 is sufficent
they're changing it so that everything besides BTEC is graded from 9-1 with 9 being best. but it's retarded and if you think numbers should be used then you are wrong