General SCP thread

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
I'd probably say 1233. It looks interesting on the surface, but everything else about it once you start reading into it just seems so retarded. It's pretty much invincible and has a fucking jet pack that can be used to get him to go into orbit quicker than an actual NASA rocket yet speaks like a fucking retard for absolutely no reason. If it was a mute I'd be compelled to like it, but the way it speaks just fucks it for me.

Personal favorites though have to be 1440 and 79 since they have some of the most compelling backstories and interactions with humans and other SCP's alike.
hahahah what the fuck

that one’s hilarious

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
an scp i like from series 4 is Ashur (iirc)

its an scp with storm powers who believes himself to be a god, and also believes that all the other researchers are also gods
the researchers regularly have dinners with him and "prove" their godhood by performing tasks such as card tricks, flicking light switches, juggling, etc. d-class act like servants.

notable moments:
the scp asks a female researcher if she would like to have sex with him, she replies saying "oh no i cant uhhhhh... goblins stole my vagina" and he believes her
and the big twist at the end

Here it is

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-4515
45a.jpg

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
The RPC Authority is the 4chan of the SCP Foundation.

Jas691

Nucleus
Nebulae
Idk much about scps except for some random entries
Btw ashur is slick af

But whats the stuff i heard about admins being terrible there?
Like i dont get whats going on exactly

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
if you think the staff on the SCP Foundation are bad
look at the RPC Authority
literal 4chan mods

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
RPC seems fine to me, nothing really goes on in it to be honest

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
yo who's seen the SCP-3008 game, shit's cash you get to fuck around in an infinite ikea dodging bloodthirsty staff

check it out gamers

tera

Atom
Nebulae
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-3312

scp about furries lol
the absolute state of scp

Description: SCP-3312 is a memetic agent that exists under the false identity of a fan website, and induces a compulsion in humans to consume products, media, and content relating to various fanbases (detailed below). SCP-3312 is known to have originated from the amateur entrepreneurial group "Accelerate The Future", henceforth referred to as "ATF". (See Record Log-08/16 and proceeding logs)

ATF's current interests have become involved with the anthropomorphic animal enthusiast community, more commonly referred to as the "furry fandom". Previous interests affected by the memetic agent include ██████-brand comic books, animated shows produced by ██████ █████████, and [REDACTED].

The current form of SCP-3312 affects an individual in six stages and may only affect individuals with no prior involvement in the furry community2. It should be noted that SCP-3312 evolves from a compulsive memetic to a mind-affecting agent past Stage 4.

November: Hello, Mister Perry? Are you home?

Perry: Heh… Hewwo?

Bravo: Shit, he's in there.

November: Mister Perry, we're going to ask you to lay on the ground with your hands up. Do not make any sudden movements. Failure to comply can and will get you shot.

Perry: Hi! Fwiends, come pway wiff me!

Charlie: Sir, I don't think he understands.

honestly, seems about the same as rl furry fandoms :)