General SCP thread

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Thotticusprime: did you hear about that guy that started a party for furries to vote for
olliefox: oh cool!! like a political party?
Thotticusprime: i thought that was obvious.
SnakAttak: that sounds like a bad fukin time if you ask me
SnakAttak: do me a favor and imagine obama in a fursuit
MPerry: No.
SnakAttak: what would his fursona be.
olliefox: a lion!
SnakAttak: for real?
Dylan99: wasn't that party the one that tried to claim furries deserved the inalienable right to wear a fursuit to work?
olliefox: lol that's dumb! i'm sure it was just the anamolus guys
SnakAttak: pwease mistew obama im bwoke because the boss wont wet me weaw my fursuit uwu
olliefox: aw that sounds pretty cute!
olliefox: imagine your own local cafe having furry baristas!
olliefox: or like the IRS so people won't be scared of them
olliefox: actually that might not help
MPerry: I have a mascot phobia.
Dylan99: i really don't like the sound of that
Dylan99: i get that you really like furries, but they just kinda weird me out. sorry dude
olliefox: oh okay
olliefox: do you wanna see my latest t-shirt?
Dylan99: i mean sure
olliefox: www.██████████████████.███/gammablaster-lazer-shirt
Dylan99: that's actually pretty cool
Dylan99: but i'm gonna stick to anime.
kinda cringe but o-

Stage 4: Behavioral development devolves in tandem with shifting verbal communication. All recorded instances have assumed the role of a prepubescent child for the duration of the stage. Stage 4 individuals will be unable to properly attend to their own needs and require outside assistance in order to maintain sustainable decision making4.

Stage 4 induces a complete devotion to the furry community and, in all cases, has negatively altered relationships between the affected individuals and their finances, social interactions, employment, familial relations, and living situation. Several interviews with families of affected individuals have revealed that communication between them will cease abruptly upon advancing to Stage 4; further interviews have revealed that individuals past Stage 4 consider the furry community to be their "true" family, and will only maintain communication with those who encourage their behaviors.
oh god

- Failed intercourse between a Stage 5 individual and █ predatory animals at the ██████████ zoo in Indiana, resulting in injuries to those present

what is this scp lmao, it reads like a -J entry

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Whats worse is that this has 200 or so hits.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
kinda cringe but o-

oh god

what is this scp lmao, it reads like a -J entry

what is more terrifying is shit like that probably do happen in real life

stage 5 is just otherkins in a nutshell

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Sometimes I feel like the only person who likes 3312

It starts off as ''Haha furries le xd'' and ends with ''Oh god what the fuck''

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Omega0.png

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
Sometimes I feel like the only person who likes 3312

It starts off as ''Haha furries le xd'' and ends with ''Oh god what the fuck''
if it isn't OBVIOUS HORROR or involves ANYTHING REMOTELY TOPICAL IN THE PAST 10 YEARS it's CRINGE and doesn't BELONG ON THE SCP WIKI, NOT PART OF THE UNIVERSE, FUCK

anyways read the scp about guys using wh40k memes and video games to get people indoctrinated into their demon-summoning cult please and thank you

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
if it isn't OBVIOUS HORROR or involves ANYTHING REMOTELY TOPICAL IN THE PAST 10 YEARS it's CRINGE and doesn't BELONG ON THE SCP WIKI, NOT PART OF THE UNIVERSE, FUCK

anyways read the scp about guys using wh40k memes and video games to get people indoctrinated into their demon-summoning cult please and thank you
all of the above belong in the -J category change my mind

i mean topics are fine, but if it's literally one massive meme that's literally what -J is for y'know?

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
all of the above belong in the -J category change my mind

i mean topics are fine, but if it's literally one massive meme that's literally what -J is for y'know?
-J is for FUNNY, not MEMES. There's a very big difference.
there are plenty of good scps that bring horror out of topical concepts and jokes, like the guy who made a meme so fucking funny people laughed until they asphyxiated (and then kept laughing as corpses until they decomposed)

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
hmm today I will enter a room in my local university (clueless)
[enters room]
[5 minutes pass]
[exits room]
hmmm that was a regular room

[meanwhile, inside of the room]
oh god oh fuck what the hell is are we cool yet

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ikea truly is a real life SCP, once you go in... you may get lost forever

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
able and whatever that other dude is are one of the absolute worst SCPs and you cant change my mind

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
able and whatever that other dude is are one of the absolute worst SCPs and you cant change my mind
Abel SCP has potential, but it's wasted plenty.
  1. Occult tattoos that'd give unnerving vibes... if they weren't the just for the sake of trying to be as cool as possible. It'd be hella cool if there were hints of him being resurrected using these diabolic means eternity ago, but something had failed that caused him to end up like this. But no, AFAIK it's not directly implied.
  2. Summoning weapons out of a pocket dimension is a bit too directly convenient, and all-black color is just... y'know.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
The thing with Able Is that he serves as a warning for new writers what not to do when making a scp.
The golden rule is to not make your scp more special than Able but not many people make the connection even though people on the site warn newer users about it.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Able was also massively toned down from when he was written honestly - he's now a lot better than he was and feels more like an actual SCP than a blatant snowflake.

Some of his stuff is pretty neat, to a degree. He's an eternal warrior pushing himself for a better fight and is far from unkillable (hello 682) he's just really tough.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Able was also massively toned down from when he was written honestly - he's now a lot better than he was and feels more like an actual SCP than a blatant snowflake.

Some of his stuff is pretty neat, to a degree. He's an eternal warrior pushing himself for a better fight.
yeah, a lot of the older scp articles used to be utter shit, effectively like sonic ocs.
Thankfully there was a mass decommissioning that removed a good portion of them

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I like the SCP's with more of an unclear, subtle horror.
I imagine that's a bit of a challenge in SCP writing since they're all written as mostly having been heavily researched and kept for years