Generic forum game - Wish granting

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
No wish, granted, but you have a wish.
I wish that Alex just got the 8k out of nowhere anyways.
Granted, however he can only buy cheeseburgers for the rest of his life besides for the 8k he just got.

With the wish I was granted I wished I never burried my ex 6 feet under after murdering her whole family.

OTL KeXLogeR

Neutrino
Nebulae
Granted, however he can only buy cheeseburgers for the rest of his life besides for the 8k he just got.

With the wish I was granted I wished I never burried my ex 6 feet under after murdering her whole family.
Granted, I wish that @Plankt0n will reply to my wish. (Which he cant actually do)

Caban

Proton
Nebulae
Granted but you have it and also, you dont.
I wish that I will pass this year's grade.

Granted, but you will be kicked off school for sexual harassment accusations on the last day

I wish I had a cookie and some milk

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Granted, but you will be kicked off school for sexual harassment accusations on the last day

I wish I had a cookie and some milk
Granted but you can't get it because you are poor and can't afford them. You instead decided to spend your money on a phone/computer and internet so you could make this reply, rendering you unable to nourish yourself. You soon die as you have no money and no ability to feed yourself.
shit that was dark

I wish I knew what to wish for

OTL KeXLogeR

Neutrino
Nebulae
Granted but you can't get it because you are poor and can't afford them. You instead decided to spend your money on a phone/computer and internet so you could make this reply, rendering you unable to nourish yourself. You soon die as you have no money and no ability to feed yourself.
shit that was dark

Granted but you instantly forget it
I wish I could drive a car already.

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
shit that was dark

Granted. You know what you wish for, but you don't get it anyway.
paradox

I wish for a way out.

Reactions: List

Caban

Proton
Nebulae
Granted but you instantly forget it
I wish I could drive a car already.
Granted, but you get arrested for driving without a license and die from an infected hole in your anal cavity in prison.

I wish I won this forum game.

OTL KeXLogeR

Neutrino
Nebulae
Granted, but you get arrested for driving without a license and die from an infected hole in your anal cavity in prison.

I wish I won this forum game.
Granted but only in your mind
I wish I know what to wish for but also I don't.

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
Granted but only in your mind
I wish I know what to wish for but also I don't.

Granted. You get a bomb hidden in a letter in replacement for what you don't want.
It's set to explode soon as well.

I wish to get noticed.

Caban

Proton
Nebulae
Granted. You get a bomb hidden in a letter in replacement for what you don't want.
It's set to explode soon as well.

I wish to get noticed.

Granted, but all the attention gets your personal information leaked and a new fappening dedicated to your nudes drives you into suicide.

I wish I had a nebula.

Reactions: List

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Granted, but all the attention gets your personal information leaked and a new fappening dedicated to your nudes drives you into suicide.

I wish I had a nebula.

Granted, but that's the last one you're going to get forever.

I wish bleach tasted like lemoade.