Ghost Recon: Wildlands Open Beta

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I agree with you that it's still fun, atleast for me and my friends. But when it comes to great Ubisoft games, it's mostly like rolling the dice, hoping for a yahtzee
Also there is a difference between developing a large open world game, and a team based tactical shooter. Pretty sure Wildlands need more work to be done, and last time they tried an open world game, it became, you know, The Division.
One thing I've /REALLY/ enjoyed is going loud. Like, taking a heli over a Unidad base, LMG ready in hands, just parachuting down and going ham. Real fun.
[doublepost=1487882168][/doublepost]
For Honor is better imo.
for honor fucking sucks dude get out /s

For Honor could have been /really/ good, however I don't see it working out as a competitive game. (What they're aiming for it to be). I think it'll die within this year, sadly. Or atleast player activity will go down alot. Haven't played it myself except the open beta.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Haven't played it myself except the open beta.

:ok:

For Honor could have been /really/ good, however I don't see it working out as a competitive game. (What they're aiming for it to be). I think it'll die within this year, sadly. Or atleast player activity will go down alot. Haven't played it myself except the open beta.

Firstly, the game is competitive as fuck. I know this because the amount of salt players generate when you kill them is larger than the fucking Dead Sea.

There is no second point since that was basically all your argument was about.

Reactions: List

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
:ok:

Firstly, the game is competitive as fuck. I know this because the amount of salt players generate when you kill them is larger than the fucking Dead Sea.

There is no second point since that was basically all your argument was about.
Ye ok i shouldnt be talking tbh
i just dont see how a medieval sword fighting game goes competitive
isnt it just mashing buttons? :(

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ye ok i shouldnt be talking tbh
i just dont see how a medieval sword fighting game goes competitive
isnt it just mashing buttons? :(

It's a lot deeper than that.

Parrying, combo-chains, infinites, wall-throws, etc.

And feints. A lot of fucking feints.

Bongo Bandit

Proton
Nebulae
Well, the game (wildlands) is fun, but I know that I think that because it's refreshing for me. However, I see that the game would get boring pretty quick.
It's still hilarious playing with @Vix and @Makro and the jokes between npcs are fun.
I wouldn't spend any money on it, not worth it. Still going to enjoy the beta 'tho.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Well, the game (wildlands) is fun, but I know that I think that because it's refreshing for me. However, I see that the game would get boring pretty quick.
It's still hilarious playing with @Vix and @Makro and the jokes between npcs are fun.
I wouldn't spend any money on it, not worth it. Still going to enjoy the beta 'tho.
You won't have to spend money, I sure as hell won't. If it's really not gonna be fixed anymore, Ubi doesn't deserve our money. It'll be pirated anyways

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
It's a lot deeper than that.

Parrying, combo-chains, infinites, wall-throws, etc.

And feints. A lot of fucking feints.
or
you just play shugoki and break peoples backs and push them off cliffs
i feel special for only winning the time i played shugoki

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae

me and my buddy did a video on it; it's an alright game, but after five hours of playtime I felt like I'd done everything in the game already lmao. the story is dogshit too. gameplay is hecking dang good though.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae

me and my buddy did a video on it; it's an alright game, but after five hours of playtime I felt like I'd done everything in the game already lmao. the story is dogshit too. gameplay is hecking dang good though.

i hate face cam

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Tried ramming my heli into a UNIDAD heli. Expected that both would blow up. But it felt more like taking two toy helis and smashing them against eachother until both caught fire. Still got them though.