Gmod player lag on server

Nya

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I only have this since yesterday, but every time I get onto a server everyone around me and myself are somewhat lagging around. It isn't my ping which is 30-40, so it isn't actual lag.
But every time I walk around I get this weird camera bug where it looks like I get frame drops every second.
When I see someone walking they just glitch around, but only their character. I see them walk like they should with 120 fps but it's like they are violently vibrating. When I spawn a camera and look at myself walking around, I get the same issue.

I've already tried uninstalling and re-installing the addons, but that doesn't seem to work.
Other games run perfectly fine in the highest settings and gmod does so too on singleplayer.

I only get it when I am on the servers.

Last edited:

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Are you using any custom config?
If so, switch to changing your autoexec.cfg file to only including your mcore commands.
If not, go to
steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cfg and put @Votra 's magical config into your "autoexec.cfg" file, using notepad / notepad++

Nya

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Fixed by setting all my settings to max. Don't know how that's supposed to work but, it worked.