Goodbye Thread from Tom

Marki

Quark
Nebulae
You forgot to /me this one.
i did everything in my power to keep passive rp interesting, even if it meant running around with a bind saying i had to take a poo.
[doublepost=1560965277][/doublepost]
Gonna miss you Tom
ill miss everyone on the server, even if they hated me for being tom cratch
[doublepost=1560965325][/doublepost]
Well that comeback flopped just like Tom's shit was supposed to.
naw the shit thing was unrelated and had to do with another couple chars i had, not tom because i guess nobody is allowed to have that name now on nebulous

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
i did everything in my power to keep passive rp interesting, even if it meant running around with a bind saying i had to take a poo
I don't think that's what people would call interesting my man

Marki

Quark
Nebulae
I don't think that's what people would call interesting my man
oh yeah let me apologize for not sitting still in a restaurant doing /me eats the scrumptious soup for an hour, that sounds so much more fun, good thing regular blue suited civs can't go up to combine either and try to talk to them, or they get killed! oh boy, you sure do know your way around a server like this one! yeah, playing by the rules is great!

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
oh yeah let me apologize for not sitting still in a restaurant doing /me eats the scrumptious soup for an hour, that sounds so much more fun, good thing regular blue suited civs can't go up to combine either and try to talk to them, or they get killed! oh boy, you sure do know your way around a server like this one! yeah, playing by the rules is great!
Dude there's more you can do to be interesting than remaking characters after being banned for doing it twice only to run around with a bind that was you needing to shit.

That isn't interesting and nobody is gonna take it seriously.

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Dude there's more you can do to be interesting than remaking characters after being banned for doing it twice only to run around with a bind that was you needing to shit.

I don't think he is attempting for people to take him seriously. He's being a massive troll and he knows exactly what he's doing.

Marki

Quark
Nebulae

yeah, i know. but it's funny to mess around like that.
[doublepost=1561143132][/doublepost]
I don't think he is attempting for people to take him seriously. He's being a massive troll and he knows exactly what he's doing.
If I knew exactly what I was doing I'd still be going and not be banned. Cry about it.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
u just played shit throwaway characters that weren’t funny

hopefully you appeal and mature or don’t who knows I don’t really think of you

Marki

Quark
Nebulae
u just played shit throwaway characters that weren’t funny

hopefully you appeal and mature or don’t who knows I don’t really think of you
I don't really mind if some combine thinks I'm not funny. And why would I want to appeal again fully knowing that nothing of interest, especially RP, will ever happen. You may have events that are alright from time to time, but I had fun while playing, and I'll just move on to the next server.

Don't talk so condescending when all you do is walk around and kill any civilian who tries to say 'Hi.'
[doublepost=1561177076][/doublepost]
umad

M

Man wearing a helmet

You gave me a good laugh when I saw the last three/four generations of the Cratch family on the Depot kill count thread. Good luck wherever the breeze takes you next lad. R.I.P

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
And why would I want to appeal again fully knowing that nothing of interest, especially RP, will ever happen
if you always expect rp to come to you then you truly are a lost soul

Marki

Quark
Nebulae
if you always expect rp to come to you then you truly are a lost soul
I didn't always expect it to come to me, I'm the one who made it happen.
[doublepost=1561398462][/doublepost]
You gave me a good laugh when I saw the last three/four generations of the Cratch family on the Depot kill count thread. Good luck wherever the breeze takes you next lad. R.I.P
The what thread? I wanna see this now

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
I didn't always expect it to come to me, I'm the one who made it happen.
[doublepost=1561398462][/doublepost]
The what thread? I wanna see this now
Poop RP doesn't count.