Goodbye

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

Alright so uhhhh

Y'all probably know me.
If you don't, lol you're new

Basically yeah I been here since 2014, in LP.
Now I'm leaving.

This gets deep so
basically im fucked so i gotta leave bye lol

right so basically, I've known this for a couple of years but decided to just carry on like normal.
Only a few people know, only people I trust like @Blackquill and @Lynx
i wasn't actually going to say anything but i might as well because why not

Basically I'm going blind
its some thing called retinitis pigmentosa (but people call it RP. so yeah now you know RP is a disease.)
I won't bore you with loads of shit but basically, there's no cure, it gets worse as you get older(hence the music ecks dee), it's different with everyone, and yeah.

Basically, with this in mind, I've finally realised that I can't be arsed wasting my life on a Garry's Mod role play server whilst I could be doing things that, no offence, are genuinely fun. Obviously yeah I won't be gone completely, I'm still gonna be lurking
But yeah I'm pretty much leaving the server.
Apart from that it's just boring tbh

You'll still see me on steam sometimes, you'll still see me on games

just because i don't really have a lot to do, but at least i'm doing it with real friends and stuff

Just to be clear I'm not doing this for attention/sympathy/whatever else, it's just to get it off my chest and give an actual reason for leaving
and if you want to take the piss and make jokes go ahead i dont mind tbh lol just dont push it

and i'll probably pop back in occasionally to check how things are going
to be fair i haven't been active lately at all but yeah this is just making it official

so yeah now obviously some stuff
obviously my fav memory here is probably when i tried to eat a hl2 ration https://nebulous.cloud/threads/so-i-tried-out-a-hl2-ration-updated.17531/

and uhhh

contact 5 gnUHHHH

anyway big mentions
@Redneck best person on the internet
@Chris .P. Bacon big man <3
@Lynx got me into muse, chill guy
@Blackquill known you for fucking years, like before you even joined LP, brilliant leader and brilliant guy
@Evie your eccentric characters and personality always made me laugh. i love it.
@Whilty thanks for helping wtih stuff and things

i probably forgot loads but oh well
so yeah i'll be dropping in occasionally and will be lurking because i check this thing instinctively like any other social media

and like i say im still on steam so hmu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so yeah
bye

dont get too upset its not that deep

this was shit
there wasnt really any real reason to put all this i just felt like saying it

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Hey, man. I know this is easy for me and everyone else to say - we are not in your shoes, and it sucks to hear this stuff.

However, never give up on life. Never compromise for your general wellbeing and happiness.

You have been great to all of us on LP and Neb, it has been a pleasure, Trains. It really has.

Now go out there.

Carpe Diem!
[doublepost=1537491266][/doublepost]
im only the best person on the internet cause i have the best fans on the internet

u go and have fun now my man
thats all u gotta do

big love

All of you are the best. Do not forget it.

Reactions: List

Evie

eternal No-Lifer/resident Vampire
Nebulae
I'll miss you man, this comes as a bit of a shock, but considering the circumstances - definitely don't waste your time on a virtual life in roleplay. Live your own.

I'm gonna miss Andrew Sarchus and you know I'll always value the memories you've given me and my very dead- uh.. dunked characters.

Keep in touch, alright?
Much love.

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You got dealt a really shit hand bro and I seriously hope you can do the most you can before shit gets dark(literally... sorry)

Do what makes you happy.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
broo wtf this shit made me legit sad trains i actually feel sorry for you

i mean i have memories of when we were 13 and we chitchatted and now we 17 and shit