[Grammar alert] Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Guys, just remember his country is in the middle of a civil/proxy war right now. Access to services we take for granted like psychological help isn't the easiest thing. It's easy for us to say "Don't be pessimistic" when we don't have Russians fueling violent separatist movements in our home countries. Let the guy vent.

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
Guys, just remember his country is in the middle of a civil/proxy war right now. Access to services we take for granted like psychological help isn't the easiest thing. It's easy for us to say "Don't be pessimistic" when we don't have Russians fueling violent separatist movements in our home countries. Let the guy vent.
p much this, leave it out boys

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hoovie, trust me don't worry too much about your grammar, I assure you it will get better in time as you practice. People here (as in my country, not the community but I'm sure we can find the same here) with English as their first language can't seem to even grasp it, it's not the easiest language and has a lot of nuances.

I tend to avoid the RP servers like the plague, but if you need help developing non-edge characters or even just working on your writing, many of us here will easily spend the time to help you, myself included.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
These 'apology' threads are so damned useless.

Let me break it down...

This is a online roleplaying community.
No one gives a shit.

If instead of making an apology thread you simply stop doing whatever it was that made you apologize, people will not give a fuck about what you've done before.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I want to say some supportive stuff like "it will get better soon" but I can't really put myself in your shoes. I can't even imagine how horrible it is living in a city like that. I understand why you're feeling this way. You've not done anything wrong. Yeah maybe some might think im talking out of my arse since I don't really do anything here anymore but I still lurk.
It's fine. You're a good person. Yeah maybe some people don't give a shit because you live 500 odd miles away from them but still. If you have no one to talk to irl, talk to us here, it's fine.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
These 'apology' threads are so damned useless.

Let me break it down...

This is a online roleplaying community.
No one gives a shit.

If instead of making an apology thread you simply stop doing whatever it was that made you apologize, people will not give a fuck about what you've done before.

C'mon man, the guy is stressed. He feels like he slighted the community and a number of individuals and wanted to apologize for actions he thought were unbecoming of himself. His country is in civil war, this community is something that helps to ground him and he obviously doesn't want to lose that. If he hadn't apologized and people just shrugged him off later down the line when he tried to be kind to them then he's going to be feeling even worse.

Apologies can go a long way, let him take the moment to issue one.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.