Grand Theft Auto 5 - Heists and stuff

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
What's up everyone. Red here.
(Cringiest intro of the year)

latest

I was really just wondering if anyone in the community plays GTA Online and if so can help me with a small issue I've been experiencing.
Let's face it. Matchmaking in GTA V is absolutely terrible, I've been trying to play some heists with randoms but it's the hardest thing to find a solid game.

Now, multiplayer isn't my specialty and I was wondering if anyone would be interested helping me get setup and would be interested in joining me on heists and other activities throughout the game.

Requirements:
  • Communication is a must! (You don't need to have a mic but I need some way to communicate.)
  • You must be able to suit the timezone of GMT +0 (London, Edinburgh, Lisbon)
  • You need to be be able to work in a team!
  • You must own a copy of GTA V for the PC.
Crew:

@Redhunter
@external
@gigi
@Vortigangster

Last edited:

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Fucking heists are like the worst thing. Even with 3 coordinated people and 1 random it fucks up SO BAD. Not to mention I play on the PS3 so there are near to no people playing and most are just really, really, bad.

Reactions: List

jambez

Proton
Nebulae
Best off if you are lucky enough to keep on farming Contracts from Madrazo.
Atleast what I usually did for the $ before, not sure what it is now.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Gonna go peasant and see if there's any PS4 folks, if so add me XxFacex

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
Fucking heists are like the worst thing. Even with 3 coordinated people and 1 random it fucks up SO BAD. Not to mention I play on the PS3 so there are near to no people playing and most are just really, really, bad.
My little brother plays GTAV (Oh no a child playing GTA!?!) on the PS3 and there are so many hackers that he has beyond countable amounts of money and is level 5000 or something around that... Just going to assume that the Anti-Cheat was disabled on PS3 or Rockstar stopped bothering with that relic.

On another note, I'd play, sure. (Though it's been a while since I last played GTAV because I've had nobody to play with, so I might be a bit rusty)

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
im in
gonna need to spend some time to sort my install since i installed a fuck ton of mods and done no back ups so it'll take an hour or so to verify the cache

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@gigi @external @Vortigangster
We're live in 10. Get on TS and join a channel. (External you decide which)
Also. Can you get me out the gates of the chumbucket please.