Grand Theft Auto 5

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
This game is still incredibly powerful and is actually more populated than Team Fortress 2 and many other popular games. (https://store.steampowered.com/stats/ for proof)

What I aim to discuss here is... pretty much anything about it. Post screenshots and other things, I don't mind if it is about the game in any way.

Even with the greatness of Red Dead Redemption 2, this game is still a jewel and shall be treated as such. Rockstar Games is one of the only American game companies out there that actually make very good quality games that get the very best attention.

Reactions: List

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
Rockstar Games is one of the only American game companies out there that actually make very good quality games that get the very best attention.

Then they force gold bars and shark cards via Take Two Interactive to get you to pay more in multiplayer and make it more of a grindfest to make a decent amount of money.

They make good single player experiences, dont get me wrong on that, but when it comes to multiplayer, they focus on that more simply because it's a good source of money, especially when GTA Online was released