News GTA RP - it's finally here

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae

gta-rp-banner.png

JULY 14th:

it's been quite a year for us so far, we hope everyone's having a lovely summer!

Over the past few months, we've been working tirelessly on our next big project and we have some news that we're sure you won't want to miss!

We're pleased to finally announce that GTA RP will be launching in: JULY 14th.

You heard it right, we're officially less than a month away from release! Time sure has flown, the team has been working really hard for the past two years on this project. Countless hours of hard work, dedication and passion has led us up to this point and we're showing no signs of stopping now!

Of course, that doesn't mean our work is done. In fact, you could say it's only just begun!

We have big plans for the future, with a plethora of new content and exciting gameplay features in the pipeline. Our aim is to continually enhance and expand our GTA RP experience, offering fresh and engaging adventures for all.

With that news, we'd personally like to extend a big thank you to everyone who has supported nebulous throughout our many projects. Special thanks to those who have helped keep the communities lights on via premium. All of your support and patience is extremely appreciated and we wouldn't be here today without you.

Now, we're aware that after the playtest - many of you were just dying to jump into Los Santos again, to tide you over until then we've prepared a special dev blog just for you. Check it out!

DEVELOPER UPDATE #7:​

Wardrobe:

Effortlessly save and load your favourite outfits without having to repurchase clothes from the store, giving you convenient access to your preferred looks in an instant.

Accessories (On/Off):

Quickly remove and re-equip accessories on your character without the hassle of visiting a store, allowing you to effortlessly adjust your look with ease.

Police - Dispatch Notifications:

Receive real-time updates on criminal activities of varying severity levels and efficiently respond by easily clearing notifications and setting GPS locations with a simple click, ensuring rapid and effective law enforcement.

Police - Mobile Data Terminal (MDT):

Instantly access individual profiles, active warrants, handle reports, assign charges and efficiently administer fines or jail sentences, simplifying law enforcement operations.

You can also check out the rest of our developer updates here

A word on applications:​

Law Enforcement (LSPD) and Emergency Medical Services (EMS) applications are still open to apply and can be found here

Everyone on the team is absolutely thrilled to have reached this milestone and we can't wait for you all to have the chance to try it for yourself.

Happy Summer!

nebulous-full.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Does it automatically send a message saying crime is on-going if a player performs an action against another player? Or am I seeing it wrong

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Does it automatically send a message saying crime is on-going if a player performs an action against another player? Or am I seeing it wrong
Crimes are reported by any nearby NPCs

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Must've been my eyes that deceived me then, I didn't see any NPC in the first clip so I thought it was automatic
There were a few NPC's off screen when Jamie and I recorded it, so probably one of those that made the report ;p

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
There were a few NPC's off screen when Jamie and I recorded it, so probably one of those that made the report ;p
Fair enough

Have you guys considered implementing a little delay for NPC reports? Instant GPS location and detail of what happens the second a punch/shot lands seems a bit excessive, and really difficult to work around for criminals

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Crimes are reported by any nearby NPCs
Will they have an animation making it obvious they're calling it in to give you time to respond at all? Its a really cool system, just wondering exactly how it works.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Have you guys considered implementing a little delay for NPC reports? Instant GPS location and detail of what happens the second a punch/shot lands seems a bit excessive, and really difficult to work around for criminals
There is a delay, you're seeing an edited video for the dev update. It's also not a precise location.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Will they have an animation making it obvious they're calling it in to give you time to respond at all? Its a really cool system, just wondering exactly how it works.
You'll see them pull out their phone to report it, yes.