News GTA RP - it's finally here

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
honestly my main complaint is how fuck-hard it is to get around, all cars requiring a lockpick, the taxi service being unreliable at best, and the GPS system only appearing when you're in a vehicle means there's a huge hurdle to getting around beyond footslogging it everywhere and pausing at every junction to see if you're headed the right way
me and Mr Big spent about 30 minutes manually running to a mall to buy some lockpicks because no one was around to drive us at the time

when I first got into fivem RP a couple of years ago that was my initial reaction.

when I got back to it this year, I remember it being much worse than it actually was. So you just get used to it, and it's not actually that bad.

you get your lockpicks, you never forget your lockpicks, and that's it. If you don't have lockpicks then yeah you have to walk but that's such an early game thing that really doesn't impact 99% of the rest of the game

call a mate, if you don't have mates then make some, try get a ride from strangers

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you get your lockpicks, you never forget your lockpicks, and that's it. If you don't have lockpicks then yeah you have to walk but that's such an early game thing that really doesn't impact 99% of the rest of the game

i broke my lockpicks immediately because i didnt know how to do the minigame :(

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i broke my lockpicks immediately because i didnt know how to do the minigame :(
Ngl I deadass referred to:

Ngl once you realise what's going on it's real easy. Just listen for the pin that sounds different from the rest, push it up until the line lines up with the top of the cylinder and let go, if it clicks into place repeat until unlocked, if not, experiment with the height it needs pushing up.

Reactions: List