News GTA RP - it's finally here

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i had a lot of fun terrorizing everyone i came across, didnt expect so many nebuloids to be so funny
good laugh

Reactions: List
Nebulae
had a lot of fun with Mr Big doing our own shit
MR BIG SWEEEP
image.png

(I picked a bad voice my throat is dead after two straight hours of kingpin mimicry)

I might aswell air my thoughts while I am here: UI is excellent and user-friendly, especially new-user friendly. This is my first time on a GTA RP server and it didn't take long to figure everything out on my own. Like MaX, currently I believe the criminal element is lacking for me to truly enjoy sinking hours into this, but it's a good base for what would be an excellent server.

Last edited:

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
headstaff said im the president (its in the rules)

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Premium Member
Nebulae
I wish I was recording, but it was the funniest thing when I was being chased by a cop with a taser, ran across the freeway and watched him get run over behind me as I kept booking it

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is why healthcare should not be free unless you have insurance, embrace capitalism!

getting help from EMS should put you in crippling debt, forcing you into a life of crime (and also giving the EMS players a good salary)

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
I think this perfectly encapsulates GTA:RP and why chirp it's such a good social media

image.png

thank god you arrived in time. i was dehydrated (in the ocean lmao)

shoutout to the taxi driver who kept messaging me and asking how i was doing who i then left behind when we took the boat for ourselfs. I am not sorry.

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
thank god you arrived in time. i was dehydrated (in the ocean lmao)

shoutout to the taxi driver who kept messaging me and asking how i was doing who i then left behind when we took the boat for ourselfs. I am not sorry.

it was so funny when I realized the boat did not have enough space and we had to trust GTA physics to transport you across the ocean LMAO

and afterward you took my boat (after asking of course)... i hope you made me enough money...

metropaun

Nebulae
it was so funny when I realized the boat did not have enough space and we had to trust GTA physics to transport you across the ocean LMAO

and afterward you took my boat (after asking of course)... i hope you made me enough money...

hahahahahahhaha "made enough money"
sir i got stranded in the middle of the desert trying to lockpick a car which instantly fucking BROKE

:(

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
sir i got stranded in the middle of the desert trying to lockpick a car which instantly fucking BROKE

You had a BOAT why didn't you drive to the SHORE...

i force you to apply for EMS to make up for the costs... (new ems recruitment strategy)

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

If you were the one that bought me those lockpicks, THE THIRD TIME WAS LUCKY WHY DID YOU LEAVE

metropaun

Nebulae
If you were the one that bought me those lockpicks, THE THIRD TIME WAS LUCKY WHY DID YOU LEAVE

I THOUGHT MY CHANCES ON THE BIKE WERE BETTER LMFAOOOOOOO
I SHOULDVE KNOOOOWNNNN