News GTA RP - launch day

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Day 2 was good as usual, the hotfix immediately improved my experience as well and now with burger shop open, I feel like a reborn man

Overall, I'm continuing to have a blast and Day 2 was PACKED with action, for EMS, PD and everyone else too. The entire (on-going) Election arc is just so fucking funny and amazing at the same time and to me is the best evidence how easy and encouraged it is to run player initiatives

10/10 seriously, I genuinely forgot the time

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Day 2 was good as usual, the hotfix immediately improved my experience as well and now with burger shop open, I feel like a reborn man

Overall, I'm continuing to have a blast and Day 2 was PACKED with action, for EMS, PD and everyone else too. The entire (on-going) Election arc is just so fucking funny and amazing at the same time and to me is the best evidence how easy and encouraged it is to run player initiatives

10/10 seriously, I genuinely forgot the time

my third char is gonna be a competing candidate lmao

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
had a lot more fun this time around (mostly cus i could actually work and get money this time lmao)

also shoutout to whoever it was that played rooster/rusty, i was laughing my ass off when you just kept calling me after each "last call".

cant imagine how weird it must've sounded to everyone else in the burgershot during it but trust me the whole convo was way more bizarre.

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
8Mh1XM4.png

i lost guys i'm sorry..

Straven

Proton
Nebulae
I don't think the door lock animation loop was fixed, my character is stuck looping

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Is there a roadmap or ETA regarding purchasable vehicles, bikes, and property? Or upgraded apartments?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
been playing these past few days, today was definitely the most fun, having a blast as EMS, every single character I've met so far has been extremely funny/interesting and I haven't had a bad interaction with anyone so far

did criminal shit the first few days (including blasting a cop after awkwardly stuttering out hi after he asked me to exit a car I was lockpicking, and the ensuing chase that i somehow managed to escape from. Apologies to that cop by the way I just panicked)

i'm honestly surprised at how fun i find voicerp, its also the first time ive used my mic online in like 10 years

can't wait to see where the server goes from here, devs are very clearly passionate about this and it shows

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
did criminal shit the first few days (including blasting a cop after awkwardly stuttering out hi after he asked me to exit a car I was lockpicking, and the ensuing chase that i somehow managed to escape from. Apologies to that cop by the way I just panicked)
I EVEN MANAGED TO TAZE YOU, YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME (I was fine EMS got my ass)

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I do wonder how you managed to wiggle out of the situation. I assume you got on a bike and left the area right?

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
another day of fun

genuinely feeling addicted to GTA RP now lmao i just love chilling and talking I really enjoy the vibe. talked with alex about this once, I really loce the "hubs" where you can just chill and talk. Especially since if you get creative enough, you can talk about some stuff like diff games and such in an IC manner which is fucking fun

it's a genuinely unique experience in all regards. but what I really appreciate so much is how FULL the server feels all the time even with "only" 20 people on, thanks to Chirp and hubs like Burger Shot and all there's always people around.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
even with 20 people i still get anxious when i steal a car solely because there's never a 0% chance that a cop happens to be patrolling right next to me

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
even with 20 people i still get anxious when i steal a car solely because there's never a 0% chance that a cop happens to be patrolling right next to me

today while using my lockpick to "acquire" a car I heard sirens approach but decided to risk it and in before I knew it fucking 3 cops cars pulled up

but they were arresting someone else entirely so I just shut my mouth and slowly backed off and never looked back

This is genuinely the most fun I've had in a game for quite some time.

genuinely though, somehow every day still feels original and once you get used to the experience it gets even better. i really appreciate now how so much stuff still remains relatively vague, makes it ever more interesting to find out. plus, word of mouth ic is a true thing now

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i still dont know when the report goes through for car theft

is it when the car is broken into?

picked?

why is it that half the time i can just open a parked car's door and the other time my character breaks his fucking fist on the window and causes the alarm to go off

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae

bro i stg ive started to hear sirens randomly in the distance i think im actually going schizophrenic

if im not paranoid 100% of the time i make a mistake and get caught

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
bro i stg ive started to hear sirens randomly in the distance i think im actually going schizophrenic

if im not paranoid 100% of the time i make a mistake and get caught

i have made 30 minute runs far north of los santos just so i know i have a good chance to not randomly be patrol'd upon