News GTA RP - launch day

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
ZihwBkR.png

The day has finally arrived and we couldn't be more excited to welcome you into our vibrant city. After an incredible journey we're thrilled to invite each and everyone of you to join us today at 7PM UK (BST) time as we swing open our arrival doors to the city of Los Santos!

But before you dive headfirst into the city's thrilling adventures, we kindly request that you take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules we've established. Make sure to read them carefully and keep them in mind when getting started!

For those of you who've never tried GTA RP before, don't worry - we've prepared a guide to assist you in setting up your game and ensuring a smoother experience!

Server connection Info:​

Quick Connect: https://cfx.re/join/z3g3gd

If the quick connect link does not work for you, the server will be visible in the server browser under “nebulous”

Required Software:​

Grand Theft Auto V: Make sure you have the latest version of Grand Theft Auto V installed. Both the Steam, Epic games and Rockstar Games Launcher versions are supported but both require steam to be running in the background regardless.

FiveM: FiveM is the modification for Grand Theft Auto V that allows for custom multiplayer servers. You can download it from https://fivem.net/

We hope you have a great time, see you there and most importantly - have fun!

nebulous-full.png

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Can’t wait!

When it comes to making sure everything is set up settings wise before joining the server, how should that be done? Can you just load up FiveM in single player and that’ll give you all the settings?

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Can’t wait!

When it comes to making sure everything is set up settings wise before joining the server, how should that be done? Can you just load up FiveM in single player and that’ll give you all the settings?
You can load into normal GTA and it should carry over to FiveM

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just a PSA for anyone who hasn't played nebulous GTARP. On joining and after creating your character and spawning in you need to set your default microphone device in your windows settings as it doesn't set it automatically, I had trouble with people hearing me at first and so did many others. You'll also want to configure your default mic to match as well in the fivem settings from the in Game settings menu too.

It's hard to explain here and now but you'll understand what I mean.

Reactions: List