TBL
Nebulae
someone buy my apartments ffs

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

why are all interiors so pretentious and minimalistic? where are the crack dens? the cozy ones. fucking hell just because you dont pay taxes and get to become rich (server doesnt have the IRS yet) doesnt mean you should drive around in your riced up car and live in an IKEA catalog wearing dandy clothes FUCK OFF

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
why are all interiors so pretentious and minimalistic? where are the crack dens? the cozy ones. fucking hell just because you dont pay taxes and get to become rich (server doesnt have the IRS yet) doesnt mean you should drive around in your riced up car and live in an IKEA catalog wearing dandy clothes FUCK OFF
House exterior
63c596134fd5449c54c00f9f7ce67b71.jpg

house interior
glass-wall-garage-white-living-room.jpg

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae

gta-world-2021-5-27-21-15-1.png

We engage in a considerable amount of Deputy-based tomfoolery.​

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
of course he's SD

how's the big house quota treating ya
Only just started today and already been busy as fuck on prison duty in just my first 2 hours.

Honestly, the quotas aren't even that bad considering you only have to do a minimum of 5 hours of jail duty and 20 hours of patrolling a month which is basically nothing if your looking to just hit the minimum requirements for the sake of activity and staying in the faction.

There's enough going on every day inside and outside of the prison to keep engaged & active, so the quotas aren't even an issue.

Last edited:

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Is it worth applying for @TinPan ?

How active is it over there? Like what stuff do you get on a day-to-day basis?
I can't say much since I've literally only been in the faction and done duty tasks for under 24 hours, but from the application process alone and the roleplay quality/opportunities available, I'd say SD is the better choice over PD without a shadow of a doubt.

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
I can't say much since I've literally only been in the faction and done duty tasks for under 24 hours, but from the application process alone and the roleplay quality/opportunities available, I'd say SD is the better choice over PD without a shadow of a doubt.
for me sd tends to have the more passive roleplayers, better quality of rp etc
pd is first point of call for those new to cop so it's safe to assume it has worse standards

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
for me sd tends to have the more passive roleplayers, better quality of rp etc
pd is first point of call for those new to cop so it's safe to assume it has worse standards
I mean it's just strange because SD has a considerably short application length/duration compared to how long it takes to get into PD; yet the quality of roleplay and the characters more often than not seems to be of a poorer quality in PD, not to mention that the room for advancement seems to be incredibly clique-based.

Last edited:

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I mean it's just strange because SD has a considerably short application length/duration compared to how long it takes to get into PD; yet the quality of roleplay and the characters more often than not seems to be of a poorer quality in PD, not to mention that the room for advancement seems to be incredibly clique-based.
As a member of pd everything said is true
Quality standard is garbage

Pd is horrifically easy to join and most cops couldn't care less about passive roleplay

D

Deleted member 243

Pd is horrifically easy to join and most cops couldn't care less about passive roleplay
every time i see bob nolan, i get the sudden urge to depopulate the mall, with lead

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae

Not to mention that at this point, SD basically does everything PD can do and more.

SD lets you do regular duties that you’d see in PS as well as having detectives, gang units and SWAT teams (SEB); not to mention also being able to engage in custody roleplay as a jail guard (something you don’t get to do as PD).

SD at this point is just overall the better choice at this point for those looking to get into LEO RP.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
every time i see bob nolan, i get the sudden urge to depopulate the mall, with lead
There's definitely exceptions to SD being branded as better than PD.
Not to mention that at this point, SD basically does everything PD can do and more.

SD lets you do regular duties that you’d see in PS as well as having detectives, gang units and SWAT teams (SEB); not to mention also being able to engage in custody roleplay as a jail guard (something you don’t get to do as PD).

SD at this point is just overall the better choice at this point for those looking to get into LEO RP.
I agree, I really only stick to PD Community Relations since that's a collection of people that can actually RP and not looking to bounce from shootout to shootout. Most discussions in the PD board turn into massive arguments and get locked before a resolution can be found, so it's going to be stuck in a cycle of being bad for a while.

These images aren't mine, but these are some pictures of me and the rest of the community relations boys
doing PT with the Fire Department
gta-world-2021-5-5-16-15-40.png

gta-world-camera-2021-4-7-16-48-34.png

gta-world-camera-2021-5-23-20-16-34.png

gta-world-2021-4-14-23-44-39.png

one of our newest members
image0.png

271590_20210528131107_1.png

my man dropped some words at some random homies vigil
271590_20210525201250_1.png

dba76c7c6aff0f4161b4b8d62100e881.png

Fish.png