gta rp

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i absolutely cannot wait for the server to fully come out honestly

too much fun during a playtest too, the systems are neat and it feels super natural

Reactions: List

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i absolutely cannot wait for the server to fully come out honestly

too much fun during a playtest too, the systems are neat and it feels super natural
I even went ahead and tried other servers after the playtest.

First server, within seconds of joining a guy comes up to me and I tell him I'm new, he starts hitting me with a bat and kills me, puts me in his car and tries to rob me cold corpse... I just disconnected lmfao.

Second server, a lot friendlier. Guy gives me a ride to LifeInvader so I can get a job, but it's really hard doing any of the jobs because you need to walk everywhere, if you try and steal a car the locals drive off as soon as you try to open their door. Not that fun, the script was also pretty unassuming and unfun to use, UI included.

I left that server after getting lost. I joined back the day after and asked some cops for help, but they taze me and leave me on the side of the road.

I don't think I'll be playing again until the Neb server comes out LOL

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I even went ahead and tried other servers after the playtest.

First server, within seconds of joining a guy comes up to me and I tell him I'm new, he starts hitting me with a bat and kills me, puts me in his car and tries to rob me cold corpse... I just disconnected lmfao.

Second server, a lot friendlier. Guy gives me a ride to LifeInvader so I can get a job, but it's really hard doing any of the jobs because you need to walk everywhere, if you try and steal a car the locals drive off as soon as you try to open their door. Not that fun, the script was also pretty unassuming and unfun to use, UI included.

I left that server after getting lost. I joined back the day after and asked some cops for help, but they taze me and leave me on the side of the road.

I don't think I'll be playing again until the Neb server comes out LOL

I hope there's rules against this sort of thing on Neb lol.