gta rp

Nebulae
jenny nyheim my wife

oh my days is that the person that boosts every one of their posts?

i can't stand that bitch, she's out here photoshopping selfies, popping them on FB to get like 17 likes total LMAO

then she's got some bullshit quotes and 'private profile' thing in her bio, don't even get me started

Last edited:
Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
oh my daysss is that the person that boosts every one of their posts?

i can't stand that bitch, she's out here photoshopping selfies, popping them on FB to get like 17 likes total LMAO

then she's got some bullshit quotes and 'private profile' thing in her bio, don't even get me started
Nyheim acts like gods given gift to gta world. If you value your sanity don't visit nyheim.me

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
what if we (two males) voice rp having a romantic relationship together (both our characters are male too) and didn't have to pretend to be women for it to work (but we aren't gay)

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
gta rp is just too much for me but good luck with the server you have my blessing

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I may have been cursed to be a half life 2 roleplayer but i thank god every day that He didnt let me become a gta text roleplayer
whenever I look down on myself for roleplaying I just look at all the other absolute fuckin freaks and it cheers me right up
not that anyone shouldnt do what they want but the idea of being socially acceptable doesnt just exist for no reason

verTix

Electron
Nebulae
whenever I look down on myself for roleplaying I just look at all the other absolute fuckin freaks and it cheers me right up
not that anyone shouldnt do what they want but the idea of being socially acceptable doesnt just exist for no reason

could not have said it better myself. enjoy my purple circle

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
mHCHPjq.png

posted, roasted.
miss u jay shin x