Nebulae
d64b722536bc29c5d4cf924e1fb38f40.png

in the roleplay world you're the loser

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What a great image
I think the story was (this was like two years ago now) that the dude got a bunch of the product we hired him to ship in his truck caught by the cops because he was suspect as fuck and ratted a bunch of us out to dodge harsh jail time.

So we tracked him down when he got out and, well, he tried to pull a gun....

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
update

the rave has now become a shirtless rave, medley also hired a stripper to come but she's pretty shit

will keep you posted

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
update

we are now in medleys apartment
mdma has been consumed

will keep you posted

M

Man wearing a helmet

You've acquired IC information about a mob that deals guns. The information was properly passed to you, despite never meeting those people. You know for a fact the specific people infront of you deal guns and you need to get guns for proper reasons. How would you approach the group about buying guns? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Please enter at least 500 characters.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
You've acquired IC information about a mob that deals guns. The information was properly passed to you, despite never meeting those people. You know for a fact the specific people infront of you deal guns and you need to get guns for proper reasons. How would you approach the group about buying guns? (At least 2 paragraphs are expected)

Please enter at least 500 characters.
The questions are dumb just say some shit about rping with them to gain trust and then asking about guns

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
update

@harry has cucked me

the girl denied an offer of MDMA and is talking to me progressively less

will keep you posted
[doublepost=1561512821][/doublepost]THE DOWNFALL OF JOHN DOLMIO - A GTAV ROLEPLAY STORY