gta rp

sots

community bear
Nebulae
hello admin team, i got killed by your absolutely fucking awful servers causing bikes to do a 90 degree turn into a wall and kill me, do you think you could get me out of this state where im going to die in two minutes so i can continue my roleplay as was norma-

unknown.png

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hello admin team, i got killed by your absolutely fucking awful servers causing bikes to do a 90 degree turn into a wall and kill me, do you think you could get me out of this state where im going to die in two minutes so i can continue my roleplay as was norma-

unknown.png

Do what I do

Lie.
[doublepost=1563650174][/doublepost]
dont go to the same bar as edward kross tonight

ya'll are aight

Did you see his most recent rant

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Gta world brotha, has an annoying app but it’s very fun when it works and staff aren’t fucking apes
not nearly as bad as fiverp man

the staff are good but the crashes suck ass because mister frenchman can't hire proper devs who aren't from third world countries

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
I can't say I've encountered a crash yet but I've mostly played really early in the day when it's at like 50-60 people

Really weird to see that it's always populated

For the scripted side of it, fishing is very relaxing and chatting to people IC whilst fishing reminds me of my more innocent days of runescape and just chatting whilst skilling

server has been fun so far, thumbs up

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I can't say I've encountered a crash yet but I've mostly played really early in the day when it's at like 50-60 people

Really weird to see that it's always populated

For the scripted side of it, fishing is very relaxing and chatting to people IC whilst fishing reminds me of my more innocent days of runescape and just chatting whilst skilling

server has been fun so far, thumbs up

went from fishing and driving a shitty electric to gangbangning, highway robberies, kidnapping cops and wacking people

your time will come

also crashes are the devil and will happen a lot to you when you play regularly

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
went from fishing and driving a shitty electric to gangbangning, highway robberies, kidnapping cops and wacking people

your time will come

also crashes are the devil and will happen a lot to you when you play regularly

I only recently started playing so that's probably why

seems they occur much more frequently at peak tho so maybe I'll get lucky