B A N N E D
Nebulae
2d03492d0c08b95dfb1aed72485b42bc.png

@Ariana Grande

Matthew

ok
Nebulae
wow a thread about gta rp how have i missed this

rp quality on gtaw is trash when it comes to legal factions but it's improving but sadly the lspd banned me for 3 months but some civilian stuff seems alright there

meanwhile samp/lsrp have sick factions that are top notch with great rp but every other person is a spastic

im making my gradual move to gta 5 rp now though because san andreas is old im planning to help make their lspd good

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
I feel sad that they don't yet realise that the GTA community is legitimately the exact same if not worse depending on where you go.

Gtaw is no heaven I can tell you that.

It has probably a worse staff team. Sure there is some proper cringe here but if you call it out at most you might get a 1 day ban.

Over there it's like the fucking gestappo at times insult a staff member in the slightest permanent ban. They have control over what they deem is realistic which can really ruin it at times. One big thing is staff reports are private which I believe is the stupidest thing in the world and just screams shady report handling. They pass it off as they don't want it to turn into a shitfest and ruin their image when they are already anal about what gets posted there anyway.

Like you said both have good and bads

Reactions: List