gta rp

harry

Atom
Nebulae
6b2526a27e.png

020c17474a.png

00b61aca8f266bfe1ae9e1436b14e2b3.png

Miroslav Taskovic says: Here he can sleep.
Miroslav Taskovic says: TV and a sofa.
Steph Taskovic says: Good.
Lilac Williams says: He can't even walk straight.
* Rados Mihajlovic drags his feet along as he's pulled by the collar, groaning.
* Miroslav Taskovic "assists" Rados in sitting down, by pushing him down into the couch.
Rados Mihajlovic says: (Serbian) Man.. I fucking shot that bitch..
Miroslav Taskovic says: (Serbian) Yes you did, now, this station has Serbian TV.
Steph Taskovic says: Sleep sweet Rados. Enjoy your hangover tomorrow.
Miroslav Taskovic says (cellphone): (Serbian) Come pick up Rados, or I will flash my cock at your wedding.
Rados Mihajlovic says: (Serbian) Blew her head off, turned it into mashed potato.. Why did he bring along his girlfriend?
Miroslav Taskovic says (cellphone): (Serbian) It is, now come pick him up, and it's fine they run around my garage all the time.
* Steph Taskovic cringes at Rados' description.
* Rados Mihajlovic groans, collapsing onto the couch almost turning to face the ground with a despondent expression.
Steph Taskovic says: That couch is disgusting already.
* Rados Mihajlovic splutters out a cough, leaning over the side of the couch with some dribble down his mouth, he hurls up once or twice before the final splutter ends up spewing a mouthful of vomit onto the garage floor.
Klement Petrovic says: Will probably eat my fucking soap by the time he figures out there's a fridge.
Rados Mihajlovic says: Ghmm...
* Lilac Williams cringes.
Miroslav Taskovic says: (Serbian) You're cleaning that up.
Steph Taskovic says: Well, I'm going back into the house, where it smells nice.
Klement Petrovic says: (Serbian) What did you do to him?
Klement Petrovic says: (Serbian) I'm not?!
* Rados Mihajlovic soon passes out on the couch, vomit decorating bits of his wifebeater and around the mouth.

Reactions: List

Remen

Proton
Nebulae
6b2526a27e.png

020c17474a.png

00b61aca8f266bfe1ae9e1436b14e2b3.png

Miroslav Taskovic says: Here he can sleep.
Miroslav Taskovic says: TV and a sofa.
Steph Taskovic says: Good.
Lilac Williams says: He can't even walk straight.
* Rados Mihajlovic drags his feet along as he's pulled by the collar, groaning.
* Miroslav Taskovic "assists" Rados in sitting down, by pushing him down into the couch.
Rados Mihajlovic says: (Serbian) Man.. I fucking shot that bitch..
Miroslav Taskovic says: (Serbian) Yes you did, now, this station has Serbian TV.
Steph Taskovic says: Sleep sweet Rados. Enjoy your hangover tomorrow.
Miroslav Taskovic says (cellphone): (Serbian) Come pick up Rados, or I will flash my cock at your wedding.
Rados Mihajlovic says: (Serbian) Blew her head off, turned it into mashed potato.. Why did he bring along his girlfriend?
Miroslav Taskovic says (cellphone): (Serbian) It is, now come pick him up, and it's fine they run around my garage all the time.
* Steph Taskovic cringes at Rados' description.
* Rados Mihajlovic groans, collapsing onto the couch almost turning to face the ground with a despondent expression.
Steph Taskovic says: That couch is disgusting already.
* Rados Mihajlovic splutters out a cough, leaning over the side of the couch with some dribble down his mouth, he hurls up once or twice before the final splutter ends up spewing a mouthful of vomit onto the garage floor.
Klement Petrovic says: Will probably eat my fucking soap by the time he figures out there's a fridge.
Rados Mihajlovic says: Ghmm...
* Lilac Williams cringes.
Miroslav Taskovic says: (Serbian) You're cleaning that up.
Steph Taskovic says: Well, I'm going back into the house, where it smells nice.
Klement Petrovic says: (Serbian) What did you do to him?
Klement Petrovic says: (Serbian) I'm not?!
* Rados Mihajlovic soon passes out on the couch, vomit decorating bits of his wifebeater and around the mouth.​

WLimCin.png

wHs3CAw.png

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
shit image the images are streched and the white border is super distracting go back to creche
alright mate i know you got a merit in btec arts and crafts calm down

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
This Britney Wright and TJ whenever need to chill on facebrowser making me QUEEZY