Nebulae
CbLVJn3.jpg

TpJUaHw.png

pmMObCU.png

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
i was the guy with you that chased after the chick

first time on gtarp and everything else was boring as fuck besides that didnt even know it was you until cns told me lol

i spend a lot of my time speeding cause I just see everyone in the strip clubs lmk if you find epic roleplay

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
My best moment on GTA:W to this day is livestreaming a femchar‘s suicide on Instagram Live

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
with the effort that goes into a being a gta cop you might as well just fill in a job application for being a real cop lmao
When I applied for the FD on Owl Gaming I literally had to learn proper IRL codes, procedures and everything else and actually got grilled on it to pass.

I eventually quit because they treated the faction as a legitimate obligation and would message me at weird hours (knowing I was in the UK) to try and force me to get online.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
When I applied for the FD on Owl Gaming I literally had to learn proper IRL codes, procedures and everything else and actually got grilled on it to pass.

I eventually quit because they treated the faction as a legitimate obligation and would message me at weird hours (knowing I was in the UK) to try and force me to get online.

sounds familiar