gta rp

CJ

Neutrino
Nebulae
unknown.png

gta-world-camera-2021-8-3-15-57-35.png

unknown.png

The Korean bus hijack 08/03 (DO NOT RESEARCH)

featuring @ziggys @Levi
hehheheh

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
I want to start an IC cult in GTARP

any tips?
A cult is possible but it depends on your approach. If your looking to be the wacky and dumb kind from the 80’s like Heavens Gate, it’s gonna be an up-hill fight because of the fact that it’s an open and obvious thing.

No matter what ideology you choose, you need to make it something that is subtle or is hidden as something else; pretending it’s one thing when it’s another in reality.

It’s very much a slow thing to set up and might not get you the results you want. A lot of people who’ve tried setting up cults usually give up after a week or so because they aren’t committed to the long haul of establishing themselves as a cult or as a cult leader.

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
on gta world its just not worth doing

if its not a racist biker gang, a race of asians or a south los santos set that's deeply grounded in the rich, rich lore of 1900s los angeles then people are going to do everything in their power to suck the fun from you

A cult is possible but it depends on your approach. If your looking to be the wacky and dumb kind from the 80’s like Heavens Gate, it’s gonna be an up-hill fight because of the fact that it’s an open and obvious thing.

No matter what ideology you choose, you need to make it something that is subtle or is hidden as something else; pretending it’s one thing when it’s another in reality.

It’s very much a slow thing to set up and might not get you the results you want. A lot of people who’ve tried setting up cults usually give up after a week or so because they aren’t committed to the long haul of establishing themselves as a cult or as a cult leader.

Thank you for advice, very appreciated :grinning:

EDIT: Sadly, I was thinking less power-grabby "rope you in" organisation and more delusional person ranting to strangers and trying to get them to save their souls or such

Last edited:

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Real talk im actually seething at how bad gta w sucks i really wanted to like it

shits janky as fuck why are there so many commands why do i have to have a wiki open to play an online roleplay game literally everything is so convoluted
why do i need to type /speedlimiter 60 every time i enter my car
why do half my clothes clip through my skin
why is the other half invisible
why does it cost gta world monopoly money to do shit like delete a character

why is everyone such a fucking retard like i had this guy walk up to me while i was trying to figure out how to open the clothes shop menu and he whispered "want to buy some drugs" which is just honestly dumb as shit but i played along so i was like /w No fuck you or whatever but i had to backspace to put his name in the whisper command for some reason god only knows but before i could hit enter he sprinted back out to his bike and took off

yeah after that i quit

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

i really hope @alex doesnt plan on introducing absurd premium mechanics like needing to be premium to delete your character or needing to be premium to be a DJ

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
why do i need to type /speedlimiter 60 every time i enter my car
don't need to, keyboard mechanics
why do half my clothes clip through my skin
torso problem, easily fixable by scrolling through torsos
you can make and delete a character every 2 weeks, besides you literally have 3 character slots
on LSRP you literally had to make a background story for every character you create
[doublepost=1629747001][/doublepost]
why is everyone such a fucking retard like i had this guy walk up to me while i was trying to figure out how to open the clothes shop menu and he whispered "want to buy some drugs" which is just honestly dumb as shit but i played along so i was like /w No fuck you or whatever but i had to backspace to put his name in the whisper command for some reason god only knows but before i could hit enter he sprinted back out to his bike and took off

davis RP'ers 101, report them

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
i really hope @alex doesnt plan on introducing absurd premium mechanics like needing to be premium to delete your character or needing to be premium to be a DJ
No decisions have been made regarding Premium or paid benefits but I'll do what I want.