GTARP Meme Thread - chill beats to rob civillians to

Seb'ster

Proton
Nebulae
can't you just like get a new ID from the cops for like $500?
It's a tedious process to get a new one, you need to have the chief of the police to even get you a new ID since he's the only one to have such power and permission.

Now I think it's understandable to have this reaction either way because I still try to claw on looking at your guy's perspective on just why for the ID. I won't like having this grudge for eternity but as I said, it really blew my impression on you guys and I didn't know if you guys had actual rp intentions or not, we're talking about the before btw, not now since the recording proved that you guys had something to do but it still didn't exactly include the ID part. You can absolutely still reread my messages if you don't understand.

Note: After rechecking the video, it seems like only one dude was really looking to mess with me regarding the ID, I appreciate your other guys understanding of why I was not really looking to get myself a new ID.

Last edited:

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
i dont even carry an id with me lol
everyone i talk to i give a fake name. i have so many names i dont even remember using one until someone talks to me with said name and i have to play along slightly confused

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's a tedious process to get a new one, you need to have the chief of the police to even get you a new ID since he's the only one to have such power and permission.

Now I think it's understandable to have this reaction either way because I still try to claw on looking at your guy's perspective on just why for the ID. I won't like having this grudge for eternity but as I said, it really blew my impression on you guys and I didn't know if you guys had actual rp intentions or not, we're talking about the before btw, not now since the recording proved that you guys had something to do but it still didn't exactly include the ID part. You can absolutely still reread my messages if you don't understand.

Note: After rechecking the video, it seems like only one dude was really looking to mess with me regarding the ID, I appreciate your other guys understanding of why I was not really looking to get myself a new ID.
It's all part of the RP man.

Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

There could be other intentions with items stolen so it's best to keep things ic I suppose. Your id as it is gets used for nothing script wise and I'm sure the mayor (candidate) has at least one person that can drive for him

Neither of us were opposed to taking the ID since we had our own plan for it, but we didn't want to leave the situation too sour for you hence why we said how to get a new one despite our characters who probably wouldn't have

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
image.png

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what is the highest fine given on the server atm?
cause I do feel like I just broke the record lmao

assault & battery: $1,500
grievous bodily harm: $1,000
attempted murder: $2,000
felony possession of a weapon: $500
piss stench: $1,000,000

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what is the highest fine given on the server atm?
cause I do feel like I just broke the record lmao
Bro how much are you in debt by now ☠️

(what's funny is, fines just make people commit more crimes to get money in the end)

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
my most recent crime may have put me around 30,000 dollars in debt... if only the officer didnt say i smelt of piss, this could have been avoided
look at it in a positive way if you decide to turn your life around right now and abide all laws and work as a delivery driver it would only take you around 7.5 hours of non-stop delivery work to climb out of debt (not counting additional fines or money wasted on food)

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
look at it in a positive way if you decide to turn your life around right now and abide all laws and work as a delivery driver it would only take you around 7.5 hours of non-stop delivery work to climb out of debt (not counting additional fines or money wasted on food)

the true work experience at nebulous dot cloud

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i also just realized if you only work delivery jobs the money goes straight to your bank account (which goes directly to negating the debt) so you'd starve to death before you would climb out of debt

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
my most recent crime may have put me around 30,000 dollars in debt... if only the officer didnt say i smelt of piss, this could have been avoided
I’m not even sure why I told you that you smelled of piss the first time I did it, but now everyone does. I couldn’t be happier.