GTARP Meme Thread - chill beats to rob civillians to

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You're minding your own business and you just hear

"WHY AM I BEING ARRESTED"

You just know Negan's up to some shenanigans again
$100 it had someone to do with someone saying he smelled of piss and him going baby rage mode

i love that negan smelling of piss is just his meme now
One time we saw Negan go away after talking to us cops on a bike. A few minutes later 4 Injured person call appear and we see Negan surrounded by bodies of other people

Actually wild

Reactions: List

Straven

Proton
Nebulae
sometimes I don't even intend to break the law, like the amount of times I go to take a sip of my water and accidentally speed past a police car or reverse into them is stupidly high lol

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
sometimes I don't even intend to break the law, like the amount of times I go to take a sip of my water and accidentally speed past a police car or reverse into them is stupidly high lol
whats your escape to get caught ratio

Straven

Proton
Nebulae
whats your escape to get caught ratio
i genuinely don't think I have ever properly escaped lol, whenever i try to, something stupid goes wrong like I get attacked by some local and get knocked out or some crap lmao.

most of the time, the only way I "get away" is by hopefully bullshitting about some made up pages of the highway code, calling my trusted lawyer Chester or just blaming everything on Phillip

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i genuinely don't think I have ever properly escaped lol, whenever i try to, something stupid goes wrong like I get attacked by some local and get knocked out or some crap lmao.

most of the time, the only way I "get away" is by hopefully bullshitting about some made up pages of the highway code, calling my trusted lawyer Chester or just blaming everything on Phillip
Some of the time you're let go cause you get caught in such weird situations we can't find evidence to stick lmao

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
how the fuck do i get caught on car theft literally 10 seconds after i pull out a car park and this dude gets away with kidnapping and grievous bodily harm lmfao

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Negan is my favourite character to make false 911 calls about roleplay with

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Seb'ster @alex @`impulse @boots

i didnt put much effort into editing this together and shit out a funny looking thumbnail, it is rather low quality and i gave up towards the end. no hard feelings to the mayor, since he was under the impression that we were sorta doing all of that for no reason or just to piss the guy off. I didnt clip all of the conversations together because it'd be too long but its all on my stream vod

Last edited:

Seb'ster

Proton
Nebulae
@Seb'ster @alex @`impulse @boots

i didnt put much effort into editing this together and shit out a funny looking thumbnail, it is rather low quality and i gave up towards the end. no hard feelings to the mayor, since he was under the impression that we were sorta doing all of that for no reason or just to piss the guy off. I didnt clip all of the conversations together because it'd be too long but its all on my stream vod

I was fine with everything at first until the ID part, basically, you were just taking it despite it having any value. it felt extraordinarily unnecessary and gave me almost the impression this was more for banter than ic intention, aka
"lol like this dude is popular and so, can we like just kidnap him and take all his stuff before leaving him stranded like lmfao that would be so fun" I tried my best on getting as much roleplay as possible out of it because most of the action was just taking me to a place and taking all of my stuff before leaving. I have to admit that it gave me a sour end for the roleplay as you left

This doesn't mean I'm looking to get this redone or anything, it's more of a serious why? moment, which I think you could hear from my voice once you started to really have this constant denial of handing my ID back.

The roleplay was fun and most likely will cause lots of conflict which means more roleplay which I appreciate, however, the ID was just- Really felt off to me which didn't help losing my impression you guys were looking to roleplay during the time.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I was fine with everything at first until the ID part, basically, you were just taking it despite it having any value. it felt extraordinarily unnecessary and gave me almost the impression this was more for banter than ic intention, aka
"lol like this dude is popular and so, can we like just kidnap him and take all his stuff before leaving him stranded like lmfao that would be so fun" I tried my best on getting as much roleplay as possible out of it because most of the action was just taking me to a place and taking all of my stuff before leaving. I have to admit that it gave me a sour end for the roleplay as you left

This doesn't mean I'm looking to get this redone or anything, it's more of a serious why? moment, which I think you could hear from my voice once you started to really have this constant denial of handing my ID back.

The roleplay was fun and most likely will cause lots of conflict which means more roleplay which I appreciate, however, the ID was just- Really felt off to me which didn't help losing my impression you guys were looking to roleplay during the time.
can't you just like get a new ID from the cops for like $500?