GTARP Screenshot Thread - Jay's Crack Addiction Edition

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

EzaXdMS.png

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
the "find out ic" of store robberies is extremely obnoxious, there's nothing to find out incharacter
all i've found out in character is that the store owner is an unkillable mutant from the x-men and that he doesn't care if i use my firearm to shoot every item in his entire store

i dont understand the roleplay in finding some hidden mechanic. tell us what to do at this point

Last edited:

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
all i've found it in character is that the store owner is an unkillable mutant from the x-men and that he doesn't care if i use my firearm to shoot every item in his entire store
this made me laugh so much

maybe it can be icly explained with a text? im not sure if robbery is a job or something but if you do it maybe your guy texts you like "HEY HOMIE OK SO YOU GOTTA DO THIS AND THAT" and maybe that can help

if it's not a job, i'm not too sure, yeah obviously explaining it ooc would be best but im trying to think of an ic way before doing that. i'm not sure if there is one, or if it's a little silly to be thinking of an ic one first or anything. maybe a popup comes up on screen or something, or maybe the mechanic just needs to be changed to be more gta:o esque

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it seems like people are forgetting that this is a roleplay server and not something like gta online immersive mode. ive been getting a little bored the past two days since everyone I come across just wants to rob a grocery store, it doesnt really feel like proper rp

perhaps players werent meant to start robbing grocery stores and terrorizing the city within the first week of the servers lifespan, and instead get themselves into drama with other characters or make new friends and establish groups - that way when the way to rob these stores finally clicks, there's a lot more meaning behind it and already some developed stories between players

I spent two hours today doing one last hurrah, try everything attempt to rob a grocery store with a few others so I could finally stop having people text or call my character asking for help to figure it out. I want to do some rp and flesh out my experience some before I start blasting through stores and grabbing cash

there's not really any expressed interest in someone taking over the garage that requires employees, or any legitimate gangs outside of the fellas that work at burger shot. id much rather see things like that form before a grocery store robbery becomes a regular occurrence

who knows, if there's genuine rp then some government agent might randomly drop a hint for you since you'll be able to make a memorable experience out of it instead of just wanting to farm it

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
perhaps players werent meant to start robbing grocery stores and terrorizing the city within the first week of the servers lifespan, and instead get themselves into drama with other characters or make new friends and establish groups - that way when the way to rob these stores finally clicks, there's a lot more meaning behind it and already some developed stories between players
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Reactions: List