alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
wlWIqGo.png

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
this also misses the fact that a different cop was on the same radio frequency like 5 minutes beforehand to which he replied "fuck off coppers" and still got baited

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
this also misses the fact that a different cop was on the same radio frequency like 5 minutes beforehand to which he replied "fuck off coppers" and still got baited
Im still pissed at myself

train of thought:
-oh my god i got away
-andrew hasnt answered in a while i wonder if he got caught
-he's flicking the radio on and off he's down or someone got it

then i decide to make my great escape

-hear a cop talk on the radio
-alright they caught him, proudly exclaim that cops suck and escape
-hear nasally andrew (chezburger) talk on the radio
-maybe he was fucking with me and doing a voice? ask where he is
-hear nasally andrew respond, think for a moment that he sounds weird, maybe he's just being quiet/more tired cause cops are around or somethings going on irl

then i drive back, entire time andrew is being shady. I think he's just completely zooted and not thinking clearly cause his responses and callouts suck or he's baiting me in and made a deal with the cops to be let go if they catch me

things that should've tipped me off:
-weird long pauses
-confusing directions
-nothingburger responses

anyways i drive back and make it, see miller crouching around and think all of these at the same time
-its a weird local
-its andrew and im just misremembering his fit/he took off the rat mask
-its a cop and they caught him in the last second but i can still get him out
-he set me up

Land on the "andrew fell off the building and cops found him but maybe i can still save him" option

miller points a taser at me and i give up out of shame, walk away from my computer while im being driven back cause im so fucking stupid, contemplate hanging myself in the cells and then deleting gta V and my forum account

the fact that i suck at differentiating voices/faces/names didn't help my situation (or the fact that im an idiot)