GTARP Screenshot Thread - Jay's Crack Addiction Edition

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I know fuck all about PC parts tbh outside of bigger number > better, but atm I'm saving to buy myself a proper chair for my gaming room so I can actually use my monitors and desk instead of my living room TV
DO NOT BUY A GAMING CHAIR THEY ARE MARKETING SCAM

Buy a good office chair, they are literally designed to have you sit down for hours on end. Unless you go for the most expensive "gaming" chair you will likely regret it

Reactions: List
Nebulae
2ch6n7W.png

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
DO NOT BUY A GAMING CHAIR THEY ARE MARKETING SCAM

Buy a good office chair, they are literally designed to have you sit down for hours on end. Unless you go for the most expensive "gaming" chair you will likely regret it
idk how I missed this but I was looking at getting a Secretlabs chair as I've heard they're supposedly the best but honestly if you've got recommendations please throw them my way because fr I'm looking for a good chair that's gonna be comfortable and reliable for a good few years.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
idk how I missed this but I was looking at getting a Secretlabs chair as I've heard they're supposedly the best but honestly if you've got recommendations please throw them my way because fr I'm looking for a good chair that's gonna be comfortable and reliable for a good few years.
ikea markus the goat

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae

Deliberately deluding myself into believing I'm singlehandedly responsible for tonight's announcement.

You're welcome, nebulous.