[doublepost=1638992657][/doublepost]
Asian_Market.png

11 12 2021 New Date guys Come attend We hav food for Everyone

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Gona be shit
To be honest I think a fair amount of scepticism is warranted when anyone delves into a project that is a far cry from what they've made before, but I think the staff behind this have really pulled it out the bag. The 'beta' footage has lots of attention to detail and clear displays of passion on show, whether successful or not I admire that and it's nothing we should be hedging bets over, whether it's enjoyable for years or the flame dies quickly I can see I will still definitely have fun with it, and for how long is nothing I'm concerned about. Short term or long term, fun is fun, I'll definitely try it without reservation.

It's impressive what they've done so far, and making something they themselves are clearly enjoying is a good sign that it'll only receive more love and attention for the foreseeable future. I'm optimistic.

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
if xqc joins i’m taking his character before he can so he can’t play
i dont think he's gna play he's too busy interacting with social outcast cops like ((tard))wrangler on nopixel

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
when gta rp comes out it'll be very weird to hear people's voices that i mostly interact with through text
huh

TwistedSilicon

Magic Citrus Fruit Man
Nebulae
I was going to make a joke about 11 year old squeakers screaming down mic with voice chat, only to remind myself I also have the voice of a 12 year old....

Anyways can't wait for people to spam 1000 random funny sound effects through a soundboard.

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
I was going to make a joke about 11 year old squeakers screaming down mic with voice chat, only to remind myself I also have the voice of a 12 year old....

Anyways can't wait for people to spam 1000 random funny sound effects through a soundboard.

as i murder an officer of the law

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
are you guys manipulating ratings now i swear i rated this post dumb
wasn't me, i don't have a clue i could've sworn there was more as well for some reason lol, not that i understand why it's getting those ratings in the first place