Guess Who's back.

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
Back again, it is everyone's favorite American, hipster, walrus(?) (former) operator who disappeared for like half a year. That's right, I'm back, and none of you can escape by going to a different server. Do you not remember/know me? That is fine, you soon will. I am a former operator from the past server who ended up stopping RPing about December last year. Well now I am back (maybe?). I may be getting on the server, but I guarantee I will hang about in the Teamspeak and the forums, I just enjoy the people in this community. I hope more than a handful of people remember me.

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
haha hey dude welcome!!

i remember u back in punchlemon... i used to medrp with you in your apartment once and ur pg was asian (cant say japanese because i remember you said it wasnt japanese nor chinese)

Rolyat

Nebulae
haha hey dude welcome!!

i remember u back in punchlemon... i used to medrp with you in your apartment once and ur pg was asian (cant say japanese because i remember you said it wasnt japanese nor chinese)
Yeah, he was Cambodian.

Welcome to Nebulous my man
Good lord, how will everyone think of me now? You've ruined me.

Rolyat

Nebulae
Whenever I read Dr.Pepper I get a severe case of PTSD then I remember it's a drink and I calm down.
You mean the false shepherd who stole away our lord and savior's name for his own evil uses? Yes I am aware, but I assure you that whenever I speak of Dr. Pepper, it is in reference to the greatest fizzy drink in the world.

Rolyat

Nebulae
Watch your mouth with that pure bred heresy friend.
I speak nothing but praises for the Emperor, would you suggest otherwise?
HERETIC?!
latest

Rolyat

Nebulae
I guess my sales pitch really did work

HEY
HEY, conglaturations. And thanks, a little of that as well as a few messages from some others and the fact I have nothing else to do. FUCKING OVERWATCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
But I digress.