Annnnd we're live

tJdRC0a.jpg

wheres the fucking FORGE MODE

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Smh, if I don‘t get accepted in the second wave for this flight I will nade spam ya‘ll

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There's an annoying bug though about the esc menu. Sometimes you just can't leave it reeeee

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
It's currently locked to 60fps. That being said, it runs smooth as fuck.
Happy to hear that's the case.

My biggest concern was that even though the games are old as fuck, there'd be a ton of optimisation issues since they were made purely for the Xbox which meant that you'd need a high-end PC to run it. Hoping that isn't the case since it means you could very likely play Reach on a laptop if so.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
mid-tier PC to get 4k graphics

the age we live in

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Honestly I'm just wanting to get my hands on Halo 3: OSDT and get that running in 4K with some texture & shader mods.

That will be glorious.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
@DemonElite Have you experienced any input lag in your playing time?

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Someone has been tweaking the release date for Halo: The Master Chief Collection overnight. At first the date changed to December 3rd; now, it's showing as November 14th, which is today. In fact, it's currently showing with a release time of 9pm UTC – right at the end of the Inside Xbox show scheduled for tonight. Although this is a release date for the Collection in general, these changes suggest that we could be seeing Halo Reach and its achievements dropped into the Halo: The Master Chief Collection achievements list tonight. The PC version is listed as December 3rd now, too – so we'll likely get that announcement later as well. (Thanks to OutlawedTorn for the clarification).

Though these release dates do change sometimes, often without fanfare, the fact that we're a handful of hours out from X019's Inside Xbox stream raises our suspicions that a surprise Halo launch is imminent – especially that launch time, which coincides with the end of the show. 343 Industries promised Halo Reach and the start of the MCC's launch on PC by the end of the year, so either of the tweaked dates would fulfil that promise. It would obviously be a straightforward positive PR move for Xbox to throw this new update out tonight, too.

Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One currently contains Halos 1 through 4, with spin-off Halo: ODST added as DLC later on. That isn't strictly a Master Chief related game, fuelling requests for the series' other major detour, Halo Reach, to be added to the collection. Fans have been clamouring for a PC version of the set as well, and 343 Industries promised a version of Halo MCC would arrive by the end of the year. The plan is to release each game of the Halo MCC on PC separately, in chronological order in terms of the game's narrative – therefore Halo Reach would be the first game to be released on PC. This is likely a logistical move too – players and developers alike would be testing Halo Reach for its inclusion on the Xbox One edition anyway, so it might as well be the first to arrive on PC.
@Ond