News Halo: Master Chief Collection megathread

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
im going to preemptively apologize to those i play campaign coop with for screaming in pain over TS at the ending cutscene for Lone Wolf because Six's death never ceases to be absolutely agonzing for me to watch

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
im going to preemptively apologize to those i play campaign coop with for screaming in pain over TS at the ending cutscene for Lone Wolf because Six's death never ceases to be absolutely agonzing for me to watch
thanks

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ok i bought it when do i get to meet keith david

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Halo RP has every opportunity to be top-tier but they all fuck it up immensely 99% of the time since they just become reskinned Star Wars RP servers running a Dark RP schema.
they're either maximum band of brothers like dingo 5

or some weird knock off sex cult with a space ship and aliens as a side activity

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
they're either maximum band of brothers like dingo 5

or some weird knock off sex cult with a space ship and aliens as a side activity
Fuck bro honestly all I want is an Early Imperial Occupation RP server so I can go around selling deathsticks to stormtroopers on Coruscant and rat out the local Padawan hiding in my floorboards to bounty hunters for some quick credits.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Dingo 5 still lives in my heart, I'll never forget the trauma of slowly watching you buddies die one by one until eventually its you, armless and bleeding out but still fighting with Magnum getting left behind in a supply depot that's being blown up

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
unless you want to pull your hair out by the roots dont do legendary all skulls with afric, tinpan or cns im sorry im just letting you people know whats up