Nebulae
best member of noble six and why it’s jorge
QuerulousMellowDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I can't wait to actually go through the entire early titles since I was pretty poor when halo came and only managed to play Halo 3 ODST and Halo 3 from a friend. This gonna be good :D

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
neb halo clan when

no seriously do yall wanna do that, could play fuckin infection, jenga, duck hunt on halo 3, maybe some odst shit

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
neb halo clan when

no seriously do yall wanna do that, could play fuckin infection, jenga, duck hunt on halo 3, maybe some odst shit
I mean shit we’ve got 7 whole games to work with and 3 have forge mode so tbh the possibilities for community stuff with Halo are literally endless; just all comes down to what the system requirements are gonna be in order to play the games really. Here’s to hoping they set the bar of entry as low as possible instead of getting users to cough up a 1080TI for 10 year old games.

Last edited:

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

>mfw i will most likely never see a neill blomkamp halo movie

You make it sound like that's a bad thing. he's a one trick pony. everything looks cool as shit, but whenever he gets his dirty paws on something it turns into some whiny shit about apartheid.

Besides, if everything is still on schedule, we're still stuck with him for the show coming to Showtime.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
if they did this like, any other time earlier, i might have been a little excited.

bit late