News Halo: Master Chief Collection megathread

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
If I can't play HL: Alyx, at least I'll be able to play ALL of the Halo games, on PC, with friends, which is definitely more worth it.

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Turns out there'a already a fuckton of mods for Halo: Reach on PC, and oh my god are they legitimately complete gamechangers to the point where you can make your own maps, vehicles, weapons and character models.

Absolutely based and pure kino.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
i have a random question to all of you, what's your favourite rendition of the Halo theme? be it a version of the theme itself or another track using a leitmotif from the theme
my personal favourite is Familiar Ring from Halo 3 from the ending of The Covenant, with the opening harmony adding to symphony how almost heavenly and grandiose seeing a Halo ring rise from the Ark is whilst hitting back to the nostalgia of it being a replacement of Installation 04, it just creates this incredible amosphere to introducing the final set piece of the games story that makes the moment feel truly perfect

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
3 days
ed0ae582023d2192838167cac83d7d99.png

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Genuine question; does anyone know what time it releases in the 3rd? I’ve seen very little if no official information on the times aside from the date.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
just seen that id need to buy the MCC to play reach dont think i'll be able to afford this one this month lads sorry i doubt i'll make the legendary run @Chadwick @uncle kev

have a good one, make some memes and memories

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Genuine question; does anyone know what time it releases in the 3rd? I’ve seen very little if no official information on the times aside from the date.
It releases on the fourth for me so it's probably tied to late in the day for you brits.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
you’ve harped on about half life alyx but can’t afford a tenner you wank
35 quid mate I've got shit to pay for, and like fuck am I ever going to afford half life alyx
[doublepost=1575278373][/doublepost]
It's a tenner you nit
Don't know where u get this idea you spunk lolly it's reach and mcc together reach by itself is only playable if I shell out for MCC fuck that

Last edited:

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Don't know where u get this idea you spunk lolly it's reach and mcc together reach by itself is only playable if I shell out for MCC fuck that
The Master Chief Collection will be sold on PC as individual titles, and then they'll be sold as a package when they're all released.
You only need to buy reach itself and the 'standard' MCC will be given to you at launch, with Halo: CE, 2, 3, etc as DLC for the MCC.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
You only need to buy reach itself and the 'standard' MCC will be given to you at launch, with Halo: CE, 2, 3, etc as DLC for the MCC.
What wait really why does it say I need mcc on the steam page

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
What wait really why does it say I need mcc on the steam page
0KKUE3G.jpg

When you buy Reach (as I've done among others) you get the 'base' MCC for free.

Any of the games are considered 'DLC' for the base MCC. The $50 price tag is for all the games.