[HAPPENING] Russian Ambassador shot by person shouting "allah ackbar"

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i'd rather die for my country than turkey cheers
reminds me how fucking everyone wants to kick turkey out of nato

Like they fuck off Russia they run to Russia then they fuck off again then run back now this

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
15665544_1213008682121639_2799401897131622133_n.jpg

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

Am I the only one sane here, Why are you guys making a joke out of this? Let alone posting graphic images, Like fuck...
Welcome to reality friend.

This will happen more and more, trust me. I've been exposed to this kind of shit when my brother showed me bestgore when I was 9.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Turkey should just be fucking wiped off the map along with Russia, Germany, and Great Britain, the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Those four countries are singlehandedly responsible for everything bad that happened in Europe.

Turkey is pestilence
Russia is famine
Germany is war
Great Britain is death

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Turkey should just be fucking wiped off the map along with Russia, Germany, and Great Britain, the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Those four countries are singlehandedly responsible for everything bad that happened in Europe.

Turkey is pestilence
Russia is famine
Germany is war
Great Britain is death
ouch
no on a serious note nuke us but let me immigrate somewhere first yeah

D

Deleted member 243

Turkey is pestilence
Russia is famine
Germany is war
Great Britain is death
heh not even naming netherlands........

hehehehe

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

Turkey is pestilence
Russia is famine
Germany is war
Great Britain is death
and france is surrender

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
ouch
no on a serious note nuke us but let me immigrate somewhere first yeah
Germany is honestly the worst. Germans should never be allowed to unite into a nation ever again. Germany has been nothing but a threat to Europe's stability since the beginning of their unification, while France has been the anchor of stability.

Germans threw Europe into the two most horrible wars to ever grace the earth and wasted two generations and 111 million of its children
And Germans also created Communism, which killed a whole lot more.

and france is surrender

France is the anchor of stability in Europe and the only reason the continent hasn't either 1. just fucking self destructed 2. gone under total domination of the Anglo scum
heh not even naming netherlands........

hehehehe
Because the Netherlands, while a nice country, are wholly irrelevant to Europe's history.

D

Deleted member 243

Germany is honestly the worst. Germans should never be allowed to unite into a nation ever again. Germany has been nothing but a threat to Europe's stability since the beginning of their unification, while France has been the anchor of stability.

Germans threw Europe into the two most horrible wars to ever grace the earth and wasted two generations and 111 million of its children
And Germans also created Communism, which killed a whole lot more.
this is the part where you

flag.jpg

D

Deleted member 243

Actually it is true what Cramdam is saying.

But I like to give Cramdam african goggles