[HAPPENING] Russian Ambassador shot by person shouting "allah ackbar"

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
Germany is honestly the worst. Germans should never be allowed to unite into a nation ever again. Germany has been nothing but a threat to Europe's stability since the beginning of their unification, while France has been the anchor of stability.

Germans threw Europe into the two most horrible wars to ever grace the earth and wasted two generations and 111 million of its children
And Germans also created Communism, which killed a whole lot more.

France is the anchor of stability in Europe and the only reason the continent hasn't either 1. just fucking self destructed 2. gone under total domination of the Anglo scum

Because the Netherlands, while a nice country, are wholly irrelevant to Europe's history.
germanys a terrorists playground so think theyve contributed more

D

Deleted member 243

This is the part where you

wait I don't have any stereotypes because I literally don't know anything about your irrelevant stupid ass country, ya dingus
we smoke too much weed.
cheese.
endorsing racism and calling it a tradition.
new kids.
a political system called 'republic', pretty stable.
first european to become truly multicultural

D

Deleted member 243

we were an island surrounded by water and fish yet half of us died because potato crops failed Ireland isnt that great
i thought the brits killed all those irish at derry
[doublepost=1482186014][/doublepost]
Call me when your country's survival does not depend on literally a single crop

so do I
Wait.........

there is no too much.....

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I really only have one statement in regards to these recent events. Religion of peace... More like pieces after those suicide vests.

THANK GOD FOR TRUMP AND A RED HOUSE&SENATE
the_donald_by_sharpwriter-da0eh6b.jpg

Reactions: List

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
germany might have started 2 world wars but at least we didnt have a nation leader that had hemmoroids in battle

or a revolution that fucked itself

or are known to capitulate pretty much all the time

cramdam is autistic

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I'll just leave you all to meme over a ambassador getting shot dead and just be done with.

I'm too apathetic to even get that pissed, it is a internet forum after all. But I'll be keeping my distance and researching it myself.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Tbh I am sort of chill here,no one knows about us,or cares,we will be the grain of salt in the middle of the nuclear fallout. Meanwhile like my grandpa said: Get a gasmask(probably today you should just get anti-sarin),gold,ammo and food.

I'll just leave you all to meme over a ambassador getting shot dead and just be done with.

I'm too apathetic to even get that pissed, it is a internet forum after all. But I'll be keeping my distance and researching it myself.

Tbh laughting migh be the best way to get rid of the sorrow.Plus everyone makes fun of everything autistic children shooting up schools or some dude dying due to a vending machine exploding in his face,it is a dick-ish act yes but everyone does it.

Last edited:

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae

Erkor

Nebulae
what exactly are you saying

how does capitulation == german unemployment rates and hyperinflation in the weimar republic

are you suffering from a stroke or something

Erkor

Nebulae
ah yes you're a big boy so you'll do the big boy things and scream and shout at people for calling you a stroked out retard

france surrendered to germany, then vietnam during Điện Biên Phủ and then lost its main colonies in indochina and algeria

even when small man with hemorrhoids was at the lead he still lost to blücher and wellington

but no instead you'll post something the germans fucked in the ass and tore apart in the past 70+ years and call me shit at history

you soon realize that you said i suck at history after posting something completely unrelated to what i said anyways so who's the real idiot here

exactly, you