[HAPPENING] Russian Ambassador shot by person shouting "allah ackbar"

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
why'd he shout allahu Akbar repeatedly then
allah means god in turkish / arab
does it means the guy is muslim? Anyhow even if hes muslim he killed the ambassador to avenge the people of alep

ppl gotta start making the difference between a terrorist attack and a 101 murder

im pretty sure the mossad is behind this ......

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
does it means the guy is muslim? Anyhow even if hes muslim he killed the ambassador to avenge the people of alep

ppl gotta start making the difference between a terrorist attack and a 101 murder

Saw this on some news site tho
A news site said:
The assailant referenced the situation in Aleppo after he shot the ambassador in the back.

"Don't forget Aleppo, don't forget Syria," the attacker said in Turkish after gunning down the ambassador, as seen on a video shared by Turkish media from the scene.

"Whoever took part in this cruelty will pay the price, one by one ... Only death will take me from here," the man said, while carrying a handgun.

He then continued in Arabic, saying: "We are the descendants of those who supported the Prophet Muhammad, for jihad."
but yeah I see what you mean
I gues I'm wrong

Reactions: List

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Saw this on some news site tho

but yeah I see what you mean
I gues I'm wrong
"ALLAH AKBAR!!!!"
"Hey we don't know if he's muslim or not."
"We are the descendants of those who supported the Prophet Muhammad, for jihad!!"
"What a mystery"
f70.gif

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

oy vey you found us we killed another person for absolutely no reason