Hardcore Sandbox mode

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
6e29820bf247.png

The Construct Killers have found a new use for the proverbial Thruster: cooking the faces of well-meaning GMod folk.

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
do a sick balloon one

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
These guys joined my server and gave a very negatie experience (RIP Denda184) and I hope to deal with them soon.

Thank you for capturing these screenshots while they were conducting these mingy acts, they will be delt with accordingly.

Sincerely,
Praize, Admin.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
These guys joined my server and gave a very negatie experience (RIP Denda184) and I hope to deal with them soon.

Thank you for capturing these screenshots while they were conducting these mingy acts, they will be delt with accordingly.

Sincerely,
Praize, Admin.
Dear, Praize

We are sorry to hear about your troubles. GLOBMIN (Global Gmod Administration) are enacting a series of operations to apprehend (or kill, if necessary) these evil minges who continue to run rampant across our glorious sandbox servers.

Sincerely,
Warden84, GLOBMIN Spokesperson

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
4b3c3c97da3a.png

yeah it's pretty simple. inflate a guy's head to a certain point and it'll burst. can't handle the pressure.
Remember seeing thats back in Jermeds Sandbox Server, wild shit. Five VAC bans, some of those players where just young men, had families and all. Christ, really changes how you see the servers after shit like that.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
4b3c3c97da3a.png

yeah it's pretty simple. inflate a guy's head to a certain point and it'll burst. can't handle the pressure.

Saw some cunts doing this while I was server hopping few months back, wild shit. Never did see them burst though, an admin came by and put the poor soul out of his misery with a chair prop to the frontal lobe. Never knew what happened with the attackers, last I heard the very same admin used crossbow bolts and ropes to put them on a cross.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
4b3c3c97da3a.png

not cruel enough I say, saw worse back in 06 on the gm_construct the place was over run with poor men being torn limb from limb by ropes and thrusters I wish i could go back to those golden years fuck

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
not cruel enough I say, saw worse back in 06 on the gm_construct the place was over run with poor men being torn limb from limb by ropes and thrusters I wish i could go back to those golden years fuck
Those events will be chronicled... soon.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
next batch might explore the (unexplored) bureaucracy of gmod. server owners discussing donation stipulations with potential buyers, nutcases on the street corner trying to sell their latest hl2rp - not everything has to be violent.

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
next batch might explore the (unexplored) bureaucracy of gmod. server owners discussing donation stipulations with potential buyers, nutcases on the street corner trying to sell their latest hl2rp - not everything has to be violent.
God?