hardest game you ever played

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
What’s the hardest game you’ve ever played? Doesn’t have to be Dark Souls or Cuphead or a game that’s popular for being difficult, just a game that really kicked your ass, even if it was only for a bit.

My personal pick is Ninja Gaiden for the Original Xbox. That game was hard as nails.

Personally I think DS’ difficulty is overrated. They’re seriously not that hard after the first few hours of learning, though the learning curve is admittedly high.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
nier automata if i have to be honest, not that its difficult, just that i couldnt see through the map structure

always lost myself in the desert, forest and what not

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
nier automata if i have to be honest, not that its difficult, just that i couldnt see through the map structure

always lost myself in the desert, forest and what not
try playing that game on hard mode
took me about half an hour to kill the first boss because you die in literally two hits against most enemies and one hit against the boss

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
try playing that game on hard mode
took me about half an hour to kill the first boss because you die in literally two hits against most enemies and one hit against the boss
Reminds me of DMC at the higher difficulties. Highest difficulty I beat DMC 3/4 on was Son of Sparda (or just Hard mode), but I know that later difficulties means you literally can die in 1 hit.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Reminds me of DMC at the higher difficulties. Highest difficulty I beat DMC 3/4 on was Son of Sparda (or just Hard mode), but I know that later difficulties means you literally can die in 1 hit.
I'm playing DMC4 on Legendary Dark Knight Must die I think? And these little fucks come to you in a 15 man package

latest

wdyd?

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
I'm playing DMC4 on Legendary Dark Knight Must die I think? And these little fucks come to you in a 15 man package

latest

wdyd?
just spam devil bringer to get rid of their cloaks and beat the shit out of them fam
B X X X X B X X X X ez win

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
just spam devil bringer to get rid of their cloaks and beat the shit out of them fam
B X X X X B X X X X ez win
you literally can't hit them because as soon as you knock one down the other 10 will stab you multiple times to push you away from that one injured guy
too many man, too GODDAMN many
let me get on the game and show you a screenshot of this
[doublepost=1531400775][/doublepost]
B19C2C44324369CFA2F22780E80ACEBC385ABBCB

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Hardest multiplayer game or mod: Movie Battles 2
Hardest singleplayer game: Jedi outcast on Jedi Master or Fallout 2

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
The hardest game I've ever played would be this one Spider Man game I played for the longest while as a kid on the xbone.

That was it really.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Disney's Tarzan Untamed when I was a child because one of the quick time events literally didn't work and I would spend hours trying to do it but it simply wouldn't work and I'd fail over and over again

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
Disney's Tarzan Untamed when I was a child because one of the quick time events literally didn't work and I would spend hours trying to do it but it simply wouldn't work and I'd fail over and over again
If we're talking games that were just out of your control then my mind just goes to Skies of Arcadia for the dreamcast. I was like 5 years old and I had NO idea how to properly play an RPG so I just died all the god damn time :(

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
It probably ain't the hardest, but I remember a friend recommended that I played S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadows of Chernobyl and I got absolutely rekt by the tactical ai and realistic damage when I decided to rescue that guy down the road, near the starting village that was held by bandits.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
I wanna be the guy Gaiden was the only purposedly hard game I've ever played but among the "normal games" Evil genius was the probably the hardest, or at least most frustrating, having an entire class of henchmen dead because they accidentally walked nearby the supermegaultraspecial agent that roundkicked to death them from 10 meters makes you wanna quit the game (which is what I did lel)

It probably ain't the hardest, but I remember a friend recommended that I played S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadows of Chernobyl and I got absolutely rekt by the tactical ai and realistic damage when I decided to rescue that guy down the road, near the starting village that was held by bandits.

Quicksaving is part of STALKER's gameplay :^)

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
omsi 2

couldn't figure out how to turn on the bus until about 20 minutes in the game perusing omsi 2 forums

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
I wanna be the guy Gaiden was the only purposedly hard game I've ever played but among the "normal games" Evil genius was the probably the hardest, or at least most frustrating, having an entire class of henchmen dead because they accidentally walked nearby the supermegaultraspecial agent that roundkicked to death them from 10 meters makes you wanna quit the game (which is what I did lel)

Quicksaving is part of STALKER's gameplay :^)
imo games that are all about the difficulty of it (aka "the impossible game" genre) they shouldn't be considered challenging, with exception to games like dark souls

there's a fine line to walk between being unfair but possible to memorise and challenging but requires natural skill